Search results

1. scooter540

Sonique Snare Drum Review

Hey folks! I wanted to share some players' perspectives on my new Sonique snare drum. I know Sonique has been active on this forum before, most notably discussing some of their unique offerings including the NATO-1 strainer and 12-point tension rods, but I haven’t come across any other forum...
  2. scooter540

SJC Snare Facelift

Picked up a used SJC snare drum a few weeks ago that'd seen better days. The majority of the hardware was rusted, there were numerous dings and scratches on the wrap and the heads were worn. I ordered some new hardware directly through SJC in hopes of bringing some much deserved life back to the...
  3. scooter540

Possible Issue with Jojo Mayer Perfect Balance Pedal

I picked one of these up the other day and am really liking it. Super smooth, very fast, everything you'd want in a pedal. I have one concern though. There seems to be a bit of play in the hinge at the heel of the pedal. I've searched around and I guess I'm not the only one that has this issue...
  4. scooter540

14x5.5 Bubinga Segment Snare

Well I recently discovered a snare company out of Guelph, Ontario by the name of Tumbling Boulders (http://tumblingboulders.blogspot.ca/). My dad purchased a snare from them unseen and unheard because the price was almost too good to be true. When it arrived I played around with it and was...
  5. scooter540

Black/Brass SJC Custom Kit

Well hello fellow Drummerworld Forums members. I've been a member over at the Pearl Drummer's Forum for quite some time and decided to hop on over here as well. Just wanted to show everyone the kit I've been playing for the past 9 months or so. Definitely the nicest kit I've ever played and I...
Back