Search results

1. T

Matt McGuire

I know it’s probably a long shot, but does anyone know what drumkit Matt McGuire uses in his covers of “Paramore - Decode” and “Dua Lipa - New Rules”? I want to identify everything, including snares, drumheads etc. I did find records of some of his Soultone cymbals, but I can’t identify the...
  2. T

The best kick drum pedal?

I’m looking for a really smooth, good quality, good feeling double kick drum pedal. I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Mapex falcon double kicks and I’ve just bought the hihat stand from that series and it feels great. Right now I have the 310 speed Kobra double kicks. But I would like...
  3. T

Opinion on mapex

I’m considering buying some mapex gear. Amongst other things the Mapex Falcon series and the Direct Drive Hi-Hat Stand. I’ve struggled a lot to find a good hihat stand that fits me - with 2 legs and good quality. I’ve seen some reviews on YouTube of the mapex falcon hihat stand and it looked...
  4. T

Electric drums

I have a couple of question regarding electric drums. I’d really appreciate it if any of you guys could take some time to answer my questions. I have the Roland td17 kvx . 1) I’m really bad at describing drum sounds. For instance I need a sound kind of like Matt McGuire’s snaredrum and hihat...
Back