Search results

1. Dr. Pedal

Quick Torque Cams.... Who's Got Em? What Cha Think?

So Far.... Have Tried, Like, And Are Using Them... Ralph Humphrey Joe Porcaro Gary Cornelius Mike Bennett John Wackerman Tony T Smith David Stanoch Rodney Blake Powell Luis Campos Mike Michalkow Brian Head Ronnie Ciago And others that will kick my ass when they see they are not mentioned...
  2. Dr. Pedal

Quick Torque Cam Evaluations

Hey Guys, Just wondering what was your impression of these Quick Torque Cams for bass drum pedals might be... I had seen you had received some, Just wondering what your thoughts were about them.
  3. Dr. Pedal

Pedal Questions Welcomed!

Hi guys... I've been designing hardware and pedals since the mid 80's, I've been mostly behind the scenes and selling my patents to the majors... I've got a new product called Quick Torque Cams that replace the spring arm on your pedal and makes your pedal over 30% more efficient... Because...
  4. Dr. Pedal

Double Bass Pedal Problems

Question for players of Double Pedals.... Do you guy's have a problem with the LEFT pedal sliding away from you?? Sliding away at the heel, and pushing out when you play??? Please let me know... Dr. Pedal http://www.eccentricsystems.com
  5. Dr. Pedal

Pedals is my Life..

Hey Guys, I'm new here but been building pedals for over 25 years... Maybe my experience can help... Any Questions??
Back