Search results

1. rritter

What's your latest purchase?

Picked up this Gretsch Gold Series Snare Drum - 6.5" x 14" Brushed Brass to go along with my new Satin Walnut Burst Renown’s. I got the drum for a great price because it was a holdover from last year’s model. The difference is square badge for the last year’s drum to a round badge shown for the...
  2. rritter

New Gretsch Catalina Maple Kit

Pictured is my new Gretsch Catalina Maple 7 piece kit. I had actually ordered this as a 6 piece kit and the online store shipped the wrong kit and I received in addition to what I ordered a 14 inch floor tom. The store offered me the drum for $75 and I said $50 and they took the deal. My current...
  3. rritter

Sonor Select Force

The new Sonor Select Force drums. Take the place of the 3007’s
  4. rritter

Sonor Force 3007's

It has been 2 and a half years since my purchase of the Force 3007’s and I must say I still couldn’t be happier with these drums. The warmth of tone and projection of the maple shells still gives me goose bumps every time I unpack them and play a job. I know that Gretsch and others are making...
  5. rritter

Pork Pie "Big Black Bob" Review

As many of you may know about a month ago I picked up a new Pork Pie “Big Black Bob” Black Chrome over Brass 6.5x14 snare drum. I got this fantastic drum on sale from Music 123 for $191.99. The drum now sells for $239.99. My all time favorite snare is my Slingerland Chrome over Brass 6.5x14 1981...
  6. rritter

Big Black Bob

Hi, I just got this Yesterday from Music 123 and on sale to boot, $191.99. Anybody playing one? What do you think? This is a Black Chrome over Brass 6.5 x 14 Pork Pie snare drum. It features a 10 lug tube design that looks awesome, very vintage. It is shipped with Remo Asian heads and has...
Back