Search results

1. sdrum177

Iron Maiden Drumless tracks

Hey everyone I am trying to find a drumless tracks from the studio album: the number of the beast... i need the studio version of the songs not live ones that i did find on youtube. Does anybody has them and don't mind to share especially the song "Hallowed be thy name" and "the number of the...
  2. sdrum177

Drum stores in London and Paris

Hey you all Next month i am planning to visit London and Paris. each for couple of days. Wanted to know if there is a good and interesting drum stores That you can Recommend for me to visit. Better if it is located somewhere in the Center otherwise it will be hard to convince the missy to make...
  3. sdrum177

First Ludwig Snare

Hey you all guys. I am quite excited to get my first Ludwig snare drum. this is a Supraphonic 14X6.5 hammered LM402 MODEL. I am buying it from a previous owner who bought it just two or three month ago so it's basically in mint store condition. as can be understood, this a new era snare not...
  4. sdrum177

Black Hardware on Pearl Reference tom

Hello Guys I have a Pearl Reference Drum set. Recently I found an 8" tom to add to the set. The Hardware is in Black, which would be fine if all of my drums would be black as well. But they are in chrome :) I would like to ask here if somebody has Similar Situation just with chrome plated...
  5. sdrum177

Stain on my pedal board

Hey Guys Need some advice here… This is my tama hi hat stand. As you can see, the foot board has some stain on it. I can't recall how it happened. I guess my shoe was probably dirty wile I was playing… I tried to clean it with an alcohol but it didn't help a bit. What are you suggesting to do...
  6. sdrum177

A splinter missing on my Cymbal

Hi guys I pictured very closely an area on my 18" K Custom Fast Crash Cymbal. As you can see it shows a very tinny defect which implies that there is a lack of material. As if someone took a knife and curved in it. I know about it for a while, but now I got thinking on how come that I see that...
  7. sdrum177

VIC FIRTH Gavin Harrison Signature

HI Anybody tried those drum sticks and can shed some light on it? from a first glance, I like the design of the tip, which seems more durable because the shaft and the tip are homogeneous. a least it's seems like that Thanks
  8. sdrum177

Used HHX evolution 19" crash cymbal

Hey Guys, Need some advice here about a cymbal that I am considering to buy from a colleague. As you can see from the pictures it is not exactly in a good shape has few marks of corrosion which from my experience not so easy to remove, if at all. The cymbal is not cracked and in working...
  9. sdrum177

Speed Cobra Hi Hat Stand

Hey Guys Just received my new S.C. HH Stand to match my S.C. double :) Everything is perfect. I just wanted to know if anybody who use it, experienced the same, I might say strange feeling, with the foot pedal as I do?! when playing on the hi hat cymbals I noticed that I feel very much the...
  10. sdrum177

Recording Custom 14 x 8 Snare Drum

Hey everyone Need some information please. I have an opportunity to pick up a 14X8 recording custom 9000 snare drum with a pretty good price Basically I am new to Yamaha drums. But off curse I am familiar with R.C. reputation and what is attracting me here is the 14X8 size Can you please share...
  11. sdrum177

breaking down a groove

Hi guys. I am trying to figure out the pattern of this groove cobus playing at the begining of this clip. The bass drum part is off coarse pretty clear but the integration of the hi hat is not so much. It is sound to me like some kind of off beat triplets, but i am not sure. I am trying very...
  12. sdrum177

drumming ideas

Hi everyone. Can i get some ideas or thoughts about how to play the tune in the attached file? Somehow it's not so obvious to me. this is a short part of a song i am working on Tabs or notation will be highly appreciated Thanks.
Back