Search results

1. green glass drum

Guitar player confuses practice days

Humans will adhere to predetermined schedules.....when it is important to them...so.
  2. green glass drum

What does influence the 'volume' of a snare the most

What does influence the 'volume' of a snare the most? The player.
  3. green glass drum

Auto-pilot fills?

I stick with the "Under Ober"...and the "Under Done."........fills.......sir.
  4. green glass drum

Stewart Copeland, "Tea in the Sahara"

Tite..tite..tite. He is just ahead of the sting man. noice.
  5. green glass drum

What are your ‘Pro tips’?

Keep good time...and keep it organized....and those previously mentioned dynamics.....will be good to.
  6. green glass drum

Drum machines have no soul?

One can turn the quantize function off....when available......whack those buttons cold...like Jimmy Jam & Teri Lewis. Now a soul?...............not sure......maybe.
  7. green glass drum

Repairing stripped threads?

Long time tapper and up-sizer of threads. My take....tap to next larger size...and use standard screws......sir. Good luck. Great responders on this topic here. All valid methods.
  8. green glass drum

How would you count at this fill?

The breaks on the original version of this tune by the "Original Fleetwood Mac"...are very tricky. Notation...
  9. green glass drum

Roxy drums

They have that cool euro vibe......nice. I really would like to know how these Roxy/Tromsa drums sound when they are "fixed up" with modern heads and stuff.
  10. green glass drum

Without the Invention of Air Conditioning in 1902, How Would Your Life Be Different?

Rational Psychrometric Formulae- 7 guys pooled together their life savings...32K and started Carrier. SCIENCE!....brilliant.
  11. green glass drum

How do you play to a song you absolutely have no love for?

"How do you play to a song you absolutely have no love for?" Professionally and with all your energy. "You wanted to be a pro drummer?....well there it is." Yeah....I have had to do it......many times. Sometimes drumming is painful.
  12. green glass drum

THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

Ahh...the Cree Nation.....what is the size of the mounted tom sir?
  13. green glass drum

Throne Backrests

I like mine...but I had to make the mounting...more adjustable. Not a gig chair.
  14. green glass drum

How do you play to a song you absolutely have no love for?

brush...sidestick......occasional...deeper wood-block.......and a couple of clangs. Dwight does a great job on this one....at least IMHO.
  15. green glass drum

adhesive for bass drum port reinforcer

Loctite PL Polyeurathane adhesive sticks to plastic. Knarly stuff....but a little smear around would do. Scuff up the head plastic and ring where being adhered for better adhesion. Have some mineral spirits for cleaning.....like I typed......the stuff is "way knarly.....dude."
  16. green glass drum

Mounting the module on a A-E conversion

That is a good looking mount...sir.
  17. green glass drum

Monkey drum

Sweet-....ah...woo ga woo ga wheek......wooga wooga.
  18. green glass drum

Pictures of Home drum cover

Hey...that's good playing sir....but I really thought that this was about a covering...for a drum set.....like a sheet or something......Yeah....I know.
  19. green glass drum

Tech Help Needed!

Oh no.....I have to read the manual. OP?...OP?
  20. green glass drum

The Future of sound-proofing?

Facinating sir....is that you in your Avatar pic...sir?......kinda looks like Charlie Watts......but AFAIK he does not do the finger sign thing.
Back