Search results

1. funky2714

Any Tom Jones fans?

Here is a killer FUNKY arrangement of Prince’s KISS!! ENJOY
  2. funky2714

"Diggin' on James Brown" - Tower of Power - Performance/Transcription

My explanation is specific to learning this groove. It is the same approach I would use to learning any groove of this type and level of complexity. It is also specific to what works for me and for my students. It appears you are looking for a quick and easy approach to "just getting it". Some...
  3. funky2714

Thanks for watching and also for the compliment! DG is one of my biggest influences! THANKS AGAIN!!
  4. funky2714

HELLO and SO SORRY for the late reply. All of my DW notifications were going to my junk mail! ? For me, the key to internalizing a groove/fill is to do it in steps. First, you have to break the groove down so you can learn it correctly. This is done VERY SLOWLY. For a complex 16th note groove, I...
  5. funky2714

Thanks so much for taking the time and also for the compliment! MUCH APPRECIATED!!
  6. funky2714

SO GLAD you enjoyed it and were able to take something from it! Thanks for checking it out!
  7. funky2714

So appreciate you taking the time my friend!
  8. funky2714

Thanks so much for the very kind words! I appreciate you taking the time to check it out and to comment! BE WELL!! PS...sorry for the late response! DW Email notifications were going to junk mail!
  9. funky2714

"Tears of Joy" - Todd Sucherman

Here is a performance I did for Bobby's Backing Tracks of the Jerry Goodman tune made popular by Todd Sucherman. Please feel free to reach out to discuss!
  10. funky2714

FUNKY groove with some slick hi hat! This is a slight variation of the original groove played by Herman Matthews. Feel free to reach out with any questions! PERFORMANCE: TRANSCRIPTION: https://bit.ly/2M2bgux
  11. funky2714

Metronome app - MyBeat Metronome by Knowledge Rocks

Here is a link to a promo vid for a SWEET metronome app! CHECK http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBg1mMxP238
  12. funky2714

Fran Merante - Rodney Holmes Cowbell Groove

Hello all!! Just recenly had a new video added to the "Drum Clinic" page! I hope you all enjoy it! Any questions on the groove, gear used, exercises, etc, I will address here. Thanks in advance for checking it out! All the best , Fran Merante CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO FRAN'S DRUMMERWORLD PAGE...
Back