Search results

1. ecpietscheck

to those 18'' and 20'' bass drum owners!

hi there dear colleagues then again i have entered a point of whether choosing one road or another: ive saved enough money to buy a kit, im sure about the tom sizes, notwithstanding, not thoroughly convicned yet about bass drum size... i dont like at all bass drum sizes 22'' and above, all of...
  2. ecpietscheck

whats best for metal, soft or hard sat up pedal?

hello there guys this is something ive been wondering or quite a long time and couldnt figure it out myself, so here it goes: whats best for metal, metalcore double bass drum, a soft/smooth set up, or a hard one? looking forward to your answer! thankyouuu
  3. ecpietscheck

blackjack

anyone here likes black jack?
  4. ecpietscheck

22" meinl sand ride

i had just purchased this cymbal yesterday and i absolutely LOVE IT, its the best ride i heard in my entire life, me who thought i always wanted to stay with zildjian have broken my own oath and i am now allowing meinl (which im only going to buy from now on i think)... anyone there who is...
  5. ecpietscheck

20" vs. 18" bass drum

so here is the deal i currently own a 22" kick drum which i dont really like im looking forward on buying a 20" bd, neverthless, im intrigued by a 18" one. the onyl thing that concerns me is the volume exerted by this size, im affraid of it being to light to the touch, although i was thinking of...
  6. ecpietscheck

to all those bubinga owners...

how do you like your kit? is it warmth sounding, has it got a good punch to it? post your opinions here please!
  7. ecpietscheck

best snare wires in the market

well there arent any sort of snare wires that are the "best", nonetheless, there are snare wires you like the most; and thats what i want to know: whats model of snare wires do you use, and how do you like them? i personally use fatcat dual adjustable snare wires and I love them, they are the...
  8. ecpietscheck

purpleheart and walnut

hey all you wood gurus out there just wondering how would a purpleheart and walnut stave hybrid snare would sound? have you ever tried it?
  9. ecpietscheck

cocobolo anyone?

just wanted to know the specific characteristics an owner would give... any owners here?
  10. ecpietscheck

k constantinople

hey guys i need your help in this one im looking forward on buying a new 22" ride, ive seen memphisdrumshop videos in youtube the cymbal ive fallen in love with is a 22" k constantinople hi bell medium thin LOW ride cymbal which has been sold out, and is no longer available anywhere. Zildjian...
  11. ecpietscheck

10" brass or copper snare

hey guys, so, here is the deal: im digging the firecracker snare, which i tested on best buy: firecracker is made from steel. im looking forward on buying one, some point of this year; itll be a lot better if there are any other 10" snares, but made from copper or brass. if you could give me a...
  12. ecpietscheck

digital drum tuner...

are there any available? im really looking forward into numerical-precission tuning, which in this case will do me better since im always seeking towards perfection if there are, would you please send me some specs, name, etc...? thankyou guys!
  13. ecpietscheck

sudden animal death

coincidence, shalt i call it, or what would you mark it as? 5000 suddenly fell down and die in arkansas, over 100000 fish die near arkansas other millennium quantity of birds died in europe as well what would you call it as? although itll sound a bit ignorant, its nothing but solely that our...
  14. ecpietscheck

whats so good about supraphonics?

ive read lot of you, drummers, use this snare and love it why is it?
  15. ecpietscheck

happy new year drummers!

hello there my drummer friends just wanted to wish yall a very happy year hopefully the next will be a good one for you, and hopefully youll find it full of surprises, and for those whom are going through a tough economical situation, youll find a way to get through it! my best wishes to you...
  16. ecpietscheck

k constantinople hi bell thin ride

look at this gorgeous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uN6F5obFvI man, i wish i owned that any of you do own it?
  17. ecpietscheck

solid/steam bent wood hoops

there dont seem to be any the msot popular wood hoops are ply wood wh, and segmented wh wh goes for wood hoops
  18. ecpietscheck

maple, ash or yellow birch

ill personaly go for ash, knowing the characteristiques of all the mentioned woods how about you?
  19. ecpietscheck

ludwig vistalite

hello there guys heres the deal my friend is interested in buying a ludwig vistalite for around 3000$ (blue acrylic) i did not vow much for it because im not much of an acrylic fan... what would you say? thankyou!!
  20. ecpietscheck

pearl free floating

hey there guys would all those of you whom own a free floating upload a picture of the strainer system pleasE? i cant seem to find the difference between the SR-1000F glide lock strainer and SR-010. thankyou!!!
Back