Search results

1. J

Duallist D4

I just got my new Duallist D4 pedal in the other day and i can not get it adjusted to save my life lol. Any advice? i've spent hours messing with the springs and it still feels really awkward - it doesn't have that smooth-easy feel of the double bass. Can someone please take full-All around pics...
  2. J

Tama Iron Cobra Double Bass Pedal

I'm need some advice; I'm about to buy a used iron cobra for $80, but the guy told me that the most notable problem is hinge on the right pedal heel. is that a big problem? and how hard would it be to fix? thanx
  3. J

Drum dial question

I've been using the drum dial for some time now, and i love it. the only thing i have trouble with is my bass drum. Everytime i try to tune it lug by lug, one lug always seems to be shown a higher number then what it is. 72 for batter head/70 for resonant head is the standard tuning for it, but...
  4. J

Question on snare.

hey guys, i recently lost my pearl export snare in a fire (that destroyed all of our band equipment) so i bought a nice steel snare from a friend for $20. it only has a top drum head and thats it. he gave me the wires for it, but i don't know how to put them on. so my question is basically, how...
Back