Search results

1. B

Getting the Gig

I'm assuming he meant temporarily....I hope
  2. B

Which double pedal would be best?

Recently had to make these same decisions. Went with the Pearl because I found a killer deal. Can't say I'm super impressed. It's developed a pretty annoying squeak in just a couple of months. I also much prefered the feel of the single Yamaha pedal that came with my DTXplorer. Unfortunately...
  3. B

Hello, I'll try to be more than a lurker from now on...

That’s what they’re playing alright. Unfortunately I won’t be getting to practice on my new(to me) kit yet. It showed up today minus the double tom mount. The Guitar Center I bought it from forgot it. They’re sending it but it’s a 3-day ship. Oh well, at least I have an acoustic drum set back in...
  4. B

Thanks Guys. I appreciate the word of encouragement. The Open Jam is tonight but I may wait until next week, as I haven't been on an acoustic set in about 8 years. My kit is supposed to be delivered on Friday, so maybe over the weekend I can get reacquainted and give it a go next week.
  5. B

I've done that the past couple if weeks. I have a friend who goes all the time. He plays guitar and sings. I think were going to try and get there early so maybe he and I can jam a little bit before everyone shows up. It's a pretty cool little thing they've got going though. I had no idea it was...
  6. B

That's awesome! I'm trying too get up the nerve to sit in at a local open jam. I have ridiculous stage fright?. Good luck in your dumming endeavors!
  7. B

Been a lurking member for a couple of years, while I've been taking lessons and trying to convince my wife I needed "real drums." I've been practicing on a Yamaha DTXplorer we bought for my son years ago. I'm about to turn 48 yrs old and have been flirting with drums for 25 yrs. Life has always...
  8. B

Great Deal On Mapex Armory

Musician's Friend has 5-piece Jazz/Rock shell packs in four different finishes on sale for 599.00.
Back