Search results

1. C

Royal Blood - Typhoons (Drum Cover)

Thanks
  2. C

Royal Blood - Typhoons (Drum Cover)

Hello everyone, Here goes my drum cover of Royal Blood - Typhoons song: Thanks!
  3. C

Royal Blood - Trouble's Comming

Thanks
  4. C

Thank you for the nice comments!
  5. C

Here goes my drum cover of Royal Blood - Trouble's Comming: Nice 4 on the floor groove Thanks for watching Happy new year!
  6. C

Pearl Jam - Animal (Drum cover)

Hi everyone, Here goes my drum cover of Pearl Jam animal from the vs album: Thanks for watching!
  7. C

Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly (Drum Cover)

Hi everyone, Here goes my drum cover of Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly: Thanks for watching.
  8. C

Soundgarden - Outshined (Drum Cover)

Thanks
  9. C

Soundgarden - Outshined (Drum Cover)

Hello, Here goes my drum cover of Soundgarden Badmotorfinger "Outshined" song: Thanks for watching!
  10. C

Pearl Jam - Go (Drum Cover)

I know! I still strugle to keep up with that fast tempo. It just seems I can't play relaxed using the wrist, it's just too fast for me! I wonder if I would ever get it there... :(
  11. C

Lol, thank you!
  12. C

Hello Everyone, Here goes my drum cover of Pearl Jam song Go from the Vs album: Thanks for watching!
  13. C

Tool - Schism (drum cover)

Thanks!
  14. C

Tool - Schism (drum cover)

Hello Everyone, Here goes my best attempt to cover Tool's schism song: Thanks for watching!
  15. C

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box (Drum Cover)

Thanks!
  16. C

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box (Drum Cover)

Hello everyone, Here goes my drum cover of Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana: Cheers!
  17. C

The Smashing Pumpkins - Geek U.S.A. (Drum Cover)

Thanks! I totally agree. Jimmy is a beast and this album is a masterpiece overall in all instruments and creativity but particularly with the drums. His jazz background mixed up with the pumpkins rock really blended perfectly! He has such finesse and power at the same time. Really an inspiration.
  18. C

The Smashing Pumpkins - Geek U.S.A. (Drum Cover)

Hello, Here goes my drum cover of The Smashing Pumpkins - Geek U.S.A. And here it goes the drum transcription: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r7KdTSgdzA8D7TusvORFCQktwavSi1-q/view Thanks for watching.
Back