Search results

1. Wolvie56

Time Machine tour!

Just got back from the Rush concert at Summerfest. WOW... do they still rock. I can't tell any difference from their concerts at this time, and the concerts of the past, which I've been to 14 of them now. What a timeless group. And they are together still for the same reason that they formed way...
  2. Wolvie56

Does anyone play video games?

I have all 3 of the Stalker games. Very cool and scary, especially when all the lights are off. Call of Pripyat is the best one straight out of the box without any mods. Clear Sky? What a mess. Shadow of Chernobyl is really cool if you mod it with the Oblivion Lost super mod.
  3. Wolvie56

Remo pins over Reno pins

I'm replacing all my heads in the near future and am partial to Remo clear pinstripes on all my toms. What are your thoughts on old pins as reso, and new pins for the batter side? Should be very thick and wet, eh? Anyone ever try this?
  4. Wolvie56

DW5002ADS Double pedals

Hey everybody. Does anyone know of or have these pedals? They have a solid pedal with no heel plate. What do you think of these pedals. I want to maybe get these but don't want to make a mistake. I can't find a picture of the doubles, this is a picture of the DW5000ADS single pedal. Thanks.
Back