Search results

1. V

"Confined drums, confined drummer"

Hello! I present to you my new atmospheric video "Confined drums, confined drummer" filmed in my flat, where luckily I have my drums, but I can't really play it), with all my uncertainties, lonely thoughts, remembering the past and trying to look towards the future , but also with a touch of...
  2. V

My solos - drum stories )

Hi! Happy New Year! I'me trying to tell you some stories through my drumset. I would like to learn to compose some stories at the moment, (as if to tell something by playing drums) and do not think of playing solos. I hope to learn to do it someday. If you want to tell me something - welcome, I...
  3. V

Zildjian 22" K Custom High Definition Ride

Hello! I just bought a ride K High Def. Their sound is very dry .. The bottom of my cymbal is as shown down: But I found several finishes bottom of that model rides. Here's an example: There are different versions of this ride? Sounds lathed bottom ride more open?
  4. V

K Dry Complex Ride

Hi! At last I have the cymbal I was looking for a long time. It's 22" K Custom Dry Complex "Bill Stewart" Ride Thin first edition (2004) Incredible! I'm like a kid with new shoes :)
Back