Search results

1. Destroyer772

What's your latest purchase?

Hey, that's Bad-A$s
  2. Destroyer772

Pick the better deal

I'm a Gretsch guy but the Sonor kit is beautiful. For me I believe I would go after the Sonor if the sound is right.
  3. Destroyer772

Craviottos with Ludwig Hardware???

Not sure how I feel about it, I cant see myself ever desiring such a combo unless it sounds like this Snare that is a Collaboration between Ludwig and Noble and Cooley. I don't own any solid shells drums or played any but this Snare is about the best I ever heard,
  4. Destroyer772

DW's $4000 True Cast Bell Bronze snare!

Here is a picture, now I am back to not knowing what it is.
  5. Destroyer772

The Gretsch Brooklyn has arrived

Congratulations that's a Classy Kit sound's great too, loved the video.
  6. Destroyer772

Lockdown made me clean my cymbals

I have been using plain Windex for a while with good results, puts a shine on them.
  7. Destroyer772

Very simple, but

That's cool Andy, I'm enthusiastic to hear you guys take on that classic hit.
  8. Destroyer772

Adding a Rail Mount to Gretsch New Classics Question

Have you seen these new stealth racks by Gibralter. https://www.gibraltarhardware.com/product/gsds/
  9. Destroyer772

Paiste 19in Giant Beat vs 19in Sig Full Crash

I had a tough time deciding between the GB an BB. While I do prefer darker Cymbals my wife and I both leaned toward the GB in sound files and video's. When I found this GB in the size I wanted at nearly $90 off I knew it was the time to take the chance. I think my Sig may have a little edge in...
  10. Destroyer772

Original song our band started working on last night

I appreciate the advice, it sounds like it could be real good and I want to do my best "within my capabilities" to contribute to it. Thanks for listening Azheat
  11. Destroyer772

Original song our band started working on last night

This is a new song we are piecing together, I would appreciate your thought's and advice. It's slow and it sounds like we drifted a bit but next practice I'm going play to a click. Recorded with my Zoom Q4 and from the side it didn't pick up the kick very well. But from this perspective it...
  12. Destroyer772

I still have a mix of Zildjian's that I love, yea both those crashes in the video sound great I'm real happy with the purchase. The Zildjian S series have become really popular, I haven't had a chance to play any.
  13. Destroyer772

Cascio Interstate Music has some great prices on some Cymbals right now, I got this brand new for $220. I have had the Sig for a couple years now and while I love the sound I just dont care for the feel of Med weight crashes. This is my first Paiste B8 and I'm very happy with it, it's a little...
  14. Destroyer772

Need recommendation for 19" crash cymbal for classic rock

The Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Trash Smash 19in maybe worth looking at if you want something in between a crash and a china "a bit more raucous".
  15. Destroyer772

Pork Pie Solid/Steambent Rosewood arrived!

Beautiful Snare and sound's great. Worth the wait for sure, congrats.
  16. Destroyer772

Some new Mapex gear in the hizzy. Haters R welcome.

I got one in Deep Water Maple Burl and Love it, yours looks awesome. Congratulations
  17. Destroyer772

Cymbal recommendation

I would look there, I was never crazy about China's but I do have a 18in A Custom EFX that sounds great. I wouldn't even call it trashy sounding, just different.
  18. Destroyer772

DW's $4000 True Cast Bell Bronze snare!

I own a Brooklyn Bell Brass and assumed it was actually Bell Bronze. So I sent the question to Gretsch thru Facebook, the answer I got was it is in fact a Cast Brass shell. I wanted it to be Bronze but it sounded awesome and I figured I'm not missing out on too much. They both have very similar...
  19. Destroyer772

New Kit...Gretsch New Classic

They are gorgeous, I wanted a set of them badly a few years back but it seemed like all the kits I found just had a 14in floor tom. They were already discontinued but I liked the lugs and the tom suspension. The drums also vary in thickness from small toms to bass Correct ? which I thought was...
  20. Destroyer772

What's your latest purchase?

I like the color, congratulation's. My first drum kit was far far worse LOL
Back