Search results

1. imtombstone

Stolen Tama and SJC gear

that blows . ss. i hate thiefs ! ill try to keep my eye out in tucson, not for reward , but justice ! but i am also one of the not so bright in az :)
  2. imtombstone

the perfect one cymbal

just wondering ?. the holy grail of your collection your very fav if you could only have one of your cymbals to use. to be your ride and crash what is that cymbal ?
  3. imtombstone

? DRUMMERWORLD merchandise ?

Where is the DRUMMERWORLD store ? I need a shirt :) someone please post a link
  4. imtombstone

What's your latest purchase?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171803211478?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT 31.98 I did good on this one ! i got - VIC FIRTH drummers non electronic headphones. Reduces overall noise by 25 decibels. ( to protect my ears ) - NEARY/REGAL TIP drum torque wrench for tuning...
  5. imtombstone

band cymbals ? on my kit

stupid question. i like the sound of some band cymbals they are made to hit each other. how would they hold up to being hit with sticks? if i were to put it on my kit? not sure what alloy they are.
  6. imtombstone

well... i bet the dog could play drums better than i can :)
  7. imtombstone

cute ;) but puppies should be in off topic i think .lol
  8. imtombstone

why dont most members post what they want for items? is that all hush hush pm me?
  9. imtombstone

i guess in old

ss a old guy rant >lol:) havent played drums long but music background i try to not think that older is better the old fuzzzzzzy faux lepord covered drums i got ! i got 3 bass pedels. 2 old tama cloth drive and a ludwig chain i have my piece starter chain peddel and a pdp chain drive i...
  10. imtombstone

Phyllis Diller drums ( lol) Fuzzy Faux Leopard Print ( weird ) ok had to pick up and see what it was that i bought ! ,lol older tama imperialstar ( square badge) sn#83-18558 on snare not sure yet what apx year kit is bass sn # 83-18700 14x7 snare ( 2 SNARES JUST LIKE IT ON EBAY FOR...
  11. imtombstone

not yet , ill pick up wed or thurs when i go to town, mabie for bday ill get a Pork Pie Round Drum Throne Gold with Leopard look cover and a zebra rug to put them on, lol who knows some UFIP tigers to round out the uglyness of it all :) lmao
  12. imtombstone

poor? Drum Technique

think this goes here. old newbie ( just a few months ) practice my rudiments with pad and metronome , prob 7 hrs a week same on my big POS kit, something i do,? weird every once and a while my stick comes off ride and into and in between the hats and gets stuck? ( not perm ) lol ive...
  13. imtombstone

? off the wall

? does an atheist type OMG ?
  14. imtombstone

there needs to be a thread for the uglyest drums. i might now be in the top of that one ;)
  15. imtombstone

well next to the burlap sack drums, these are a little better :) Fuzzy Faux Leopard Print ok , give me sh/t for the $197.01 spent lmfao but i wanted them ( my quit smoking gift to myself) http://s889.photobucket.com/user/EsalesTucson/slideshow/05%2006%2015%20Fuzzy%20Drums cant be worse than...
  16. imtombstone

motown sound

ok a weird one for someone? looking for heads to help me get the sound of the 60's motown sound. what might be on market to help with heads , to get the sound im looking for? was there a certain head they used? like the Richard "Pistol" Allen sound
  17. imtombstone

drum thrones

? im new , and using a office type chair now, very comfortable . so im in no big rush looking for a good throne, this is a bit big for the area i have to work in/ but i like the wheels on this chair. it helps to spin and move around better, my somewhat big newbie kit :) do they make a drum...
  18. imtombstone

dont " buy it now. before i do ,,please "

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-VINTAGE-ROTO-TOM-DRUMS-6-8-10-F658-ROTOTOM-/351384353505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51d023bae1 lmfao i need to sell my car first !!! for buy it now shouldnt they have new heads?????????????????????????????
  19. imtombstone

What I need

after apx 3 months playing dums , i still need lots of basic learning with rudiments and such. my kit is so much fun to play. i have a metonome (old franz) great when i work on rudiments on pad apx 1 hr a day, but when i jam on kit ( apx 1 hr a day ) cant hear it , i know im missing time...
  20. imtombstone

The Grand Master Buddy Rich

i always had a respect for drummers, learning guitar and bass and playing music in bands not talking personality, or who they are as a person. but i admire and respect his drumming skills. with a lot of others, it really is had to rate and compare musicians/ we all can have our utmost...
Back