Search results

1. king fail

Guess who's got a new DVD coming out...

Keith Carlock! I, for one, am really looking forward to this. I don't know how skilled he is as an educator, but I sure can't get enough of his playing! By the way..... are those 14" zil special dry hats?
  2. king fail

Nice little idea I just had...

I highly doubt that I'm the first person to come up with this, and sorry if I'm just regurgitating old accent displacement stuff, but while I was working on my pad an hour or so ago, I decided that my control over my dynamics really wasn't improving as much as I had liked... so I came up with...
  3. king fail

What would you pay??

Sure, I'd definitely give 20 or 30 once a year to help the site along, if it was really needed.
  4. king fail

Your opinions are wanted! - What do YOU think of these 16" hats?

I've been saving for hats for a number of months now, and I've just had my eye on so many different sorts of instruments - fat big hats for those "manly" grooves; 15" Paiste Traditionals, 16" K Lights, 16" K Cons, 15" Vault Artisans. Smaller, dark and complex pies like the Meinl 13" extra drys...
  5. king fail

Quick question - What do you think of these 16" Hats?

I've been saving for hats for a number of months now, and I've just had my eye on so many different sorts of instruments - fat big hats for those "manly" grooves; 15" Paiste Traditionals, 16" K Lights, 16" K Cons, 15" Vault Artisans. Smaller, dark and complex pies like the Meinl 13" extra drys...
  6. king fail

Another pedal thread...

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a new single pedal. I know I should never buy a pedal without playing it yeah, yeah... but there's really not a place near me where I can try a wide variety of pedals. However I do know what I like and what I don't, and it would be awesome if you could share...
  7. king fail

Steve Jordan

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5742&highlight=Steve+Jordan gotta love Steve..... and the search function.... ;)
  8. king fail

DrummerWorld in 2009

I think that it would be great if we could get the artist's setups on their pages, that'd be really helpful :) and all of the above are great ideas too!
  9. king fail

Finally got a decent video of my playing!

http://www.vimeo.com/2452796 This is a performance I did in the store cupboard of my school (sounds worse than it is lol). For those of you who do not know what a BTEC is, just think of it as a GCSE. Alright. I know my posture is appalling, my timing needs work, I was tense in places, and...
  10. king fail

Cymbal cracks?

I walked into my local retailer today, and found a Sabian HH 18" china for £40, apparently reduced from like, £210! On it was a hefty "Damaged" sticker, although after 10 minutes searching, i saw nothing; so i asked the guy i know there what the problem was, and he said that after so many...
Back