Search results

1. djeb

"Old" Istanbul ride, question

Hello, I bought this 21" used Istanbul Agop ride . It is on of the finest jazz rides i've played until now, I would like to know how old it is, the former owner did not know, maybe he bought it second hand himself.... The logo on the front is almost gone. The weight is 2114g. It has one...
  2. djeb

New Sonor S-Classix

Well, i supplied myself with a second S-Classix kit, sweet thin Scandinavian Birch shells, sound so good.... 22, 10, 12, 14 ft and 14 snare.
  3. djeb

Sonor delites

Hi, Anyone around here has a Sonor Delite or played one? How are they compared to DW, since they are both thin shelled drums wit re-rings...? Djeb
  4. djeb

Yamaha maple custom absolutes

Bought these babies last week, second hand, but in good condition, Got a 22" kick and 10" 12" 14"' ans 15" toms, but I'm only using two toms. Color: Sea blue. enjoy the fotos!
  5. djeb

Yamaha Oaks!

Went to pick up my new Yammies today, second hand but in mint condition. 22,10,12,14 I put coated ambassadors on the toms and a Powerstroke " coated on the bass. Those babies really sing, the bass is really full and cutting, the toms are very warm, you can tune them very high or really low in a...
Back