Search results

1. Construct

Thinking of getting a Pearl Forum...

I'm thinking about selling my ddrum Defiant 6-piece and using the cash for a Pearl Forum. I know that saving a bit more towards a Vision would be smarter, but I wanted opinions on this choice anyway. I wanted to get the cheap set in a double bass config. with the possibility of two or three...
  2. Construct

Thank you mods.

You guys keep this from happening; (Photo courtesy of yours truly and MetalThrone)
  3. Construct

Pearl Demon Drive

I'm not entirely sure if there is already a thread covering this... But, what are your speculations on this? http://www.pearldemondrive.com/
  4. Construct

China sizes??!

Ok, I can't decide for the life of me, which arrangement of chinas I should get. I play Metal, And I can't decide between a 20" and 18" set-up, or a 18" and 16" configuration. Suggestions?
  5. Construct

Drumming by yourself...

I can't seem to play anything when I'm behind my kit by myself. Any beat that sprung from my mind, I can't remember. Translating all that stuff in my skull to my hands is ridiculous. But the second our guitarist picks up his B.C., and cranks out a riff, it just flows through my arms to the...
Back