Search results

1. TravisFans

Drumless tracks

So i'm wondering if there's someone who knows where to find drumless tracks for a cover band of Paramore i'm in right now. Like Cobus and all these guys playing covers, where they find drumless tracks to put their own drum tracks ? Thanks !
  2. TravisFans

Question about tension rods.

There's just a little question here about tension rods.. Did you ever try to put a slighty bit of Blue Lock-tite on yours tension rods ? Because you all know that the 2 or 3 lugs where you hit your'e snare the majority of the time loose very quickly when you hit hard rims shots. So i was...
  3. TravisFans

Question about Snare Vs Kick

Hi ! there's just a little question about the fact that every time y kick hard the base drum, i always got a unwanted sounds by my snare drum. The ''chains'' under the snare vibrate everytime i kick and this make me not very happy. I know how to tune a snare, tom or kick drum, but maybe there's...
  4. TravisFans

Canadian Drum Brand ; Post HERE !

So like a lot of people here already seen my kit, i wanted to start a thread about Canadian drum brands. Here's my Vaudou, made in Quebec, Canada. Small beaufitul town called Magog. So now, please post your Canadian kit !! All kind of drums, laquer, stains, wrap, sparkles !!! Enjoy ! :) Alain
  5. TravisFans

Vaudou Custom Drums - Made in Quebec/Canada

There's a photo of my new kit, made by the owner of the Vaudou Drum Cie. Fore those who lives in Canada, Quebec, definately there's a Drum company you can trust for the amazing crafsmanship, service, and exellent drum sounding. For more information : http://www.vaudoudrums.com/...
  6. TravisFans

Finally.

There's my kit. finally done. I'm just... stoked !
  7. TravisFans

My brand new Vaudou Snare.

Just got it yesterday. i'm stoked. Sounds just like he looks. AMAZING.
  8. TravisFans

Brass Plated Hardware

I everybody, i don't know if theres already a post about that i just want to know where i can buy or find brass plated hardware ! Thanks !
  9. TravisFans

Futur kit building.

This is my Next shell kit. Before the finition and after ! Give me some opignions !
  10. TravisFans

Snare stand HELP!

Hi, i'm about to get my brand new kit, but there's the thing : I have a 12x6 tom right now on snare stand and my new drums comming with a 12x9 tom. I wan't to know what kind of snare stand that will be not so high for my tom. I don't want my snare and 8'' higher the tom. Thanks, i'm not so...
  11. TravisFans

Step by Step to my Futur Kit

Hi there ! Few Months ago i was thinking about a new drum kit, so this last december, i call Eric from Vaudou Drums and talk about his compagny. After a road trip to his drum shop, i decided to make a command for my new custom kit ! I receive a phone call from Vaudou last week, and i got...
  12. TravisFans

Not me, But one of my close friend.

Very nice drummer. and REALY nice video. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkXFSb0jbYw
  13. TravisFans

Shipping Problem.

Hi there, i search before to get the price of shipping for my shell kit, so i find nothing.. I got a buyer who want's my kit but he wanted to know the price for the shipping ! I know its works with the wheight of things, but what is the weight of my shell kit ? Kick and three toms.. I was...
  14. TravisFans

Base Drum Case

I was thinking about my new kit and i was reading a thread about drum cases... I will have a 20x20 base drum really soon, but a 4'' front hoop.. Right now i have a 22x22 and my base drum can't fit in my bag .. So my question is, my next base drum will fit in my bag ?? or i'm screwed and i...
  15. TravisFans

Evans EC2 and Evans EC Resonant

hi there! i was in my favorite drum shop and i decided to buy new heads.. I try a lot of Remo Heads before, and this time i was thinking about trying Evans so i buy 12'' EC Resonant, 14 and 16'' EC2 ( All clear ) I just want's to have some feedback about the EC2 and EC Resonant heads ! Thanks...
  16. TravisFans

Looking for a new snare

hi there, i'm looking for a new sound, new snare drum. I was hoping that someone will talk about full brass snare drum, i already try one once, but if anybody have a good comment about a brass snare ( any brand ) , please tell me ! Thanks!
  17. TravisFans

Simply interesting !

For the ones who want's to know more about shells.. http://www.drumjunction.com/drum_shells.html Bonne Lecture !
  18. TravisFans

Orange County Shell Kit

For Sale ! Orange County Blue Satin Flames Specs : Custom Maple 22x22 kick 12x6 tom 14x12 tom 16x14 tom Suspention mount ( 3 Dw tom holder included , worth 50$ each ) Kit is in a top shape, and sounds like a ton of bricks. Price : 2300 with shipping fees ( canada and usa only ) and 2000...
Back