Search results

1. drum.lad

Drumming for a Musical

Hey guys i just got asked to do a musical....dress rehearsal tomorrow and then a few nights.It covers lots of music from many shows...stuff i have never heard of. Anyone have any tips on playing this kind of music im completely new to it and kind of nervous about it. Jason
  2. drum.lad

Proper splash placement

Hey people i got a 10" aax splash this christmas now i would never use a splash and i am selling it in about two weeks.But until then i want to place it atop one of me crashes and was wondering what is the correct way of doing this without damaging the cymbal.Heck if i like it i may not even...
  3. drum.lad

LP Cyclops Tambourine

Hey guys thinking about getting this for crimbo.Does anyone use this and when attached to a hi-hat is it sturdy?
  4. drum.lad

Remo CS clear

Its that time of year when i change heads.Recently i have been playing classic rock and want a real vintage open sound will i get that with the remo cs clear.Thanks guys
  5. drum.lad

Right hand grip trouble

Hey guys lately i have been having trouble with my right arm but mostly my grip.When i play the only fingers on my right hand gripping are thumb and pointer. The others fingers just seem to let go whenever i hit anything. Im a right hander incase thats important.Thanks for any help guys
  6. drum.lad

1980's recording custom black

Hey i have been searching for one of these as my dad loves em and his birthday is coming up anyone now where i can get one shipped to ireland thanks guys
  7. drum.lad

Most enjoyable concert experince

After seeing the worst concert experince thread i assume you guys have had some good concert experinces i hope. For me it would be seeing The Who with support from Biffy Clyro and The Answer all three bands blew me away and seeing living legends just made me shiver got a drumstick off Zak and...
  8. drum.lad

For fans of Thomas Pridgen Abe Laboriel Jr and Terry Bozzio

Found this video of the three of them having a 40 min drum jam its mucho epic theres also a 40 minute roundtable disscusion enjoy http://www.drumchannel.com/entertainment/28272.aspx
  9. drum.lad

Eric Clapton 2009 tour drummer

so me and my bro are going to see eric clapton this may his first gig lol and i am very excited first off i love eric clapton and secondly because either Abe Laboriel, Jr or Steve Gadd will be drumming not 100% sure yet but either way im happy
  10. drum.lad

Some boxes at my door!!!!!

My wait is over after many months with no kit i have been blessed with this the god of all drums they look incredible they tune so easily they sound amazing i have nothing else to say except im not the best photographer lol Specs: pearl reference granite sparkle 22x18 16x16 12x9 10x8(i-pod...
  11. drum.lad

My first jam/audition thingy

So my previous band just split as we are all heading off to differnt colleges in october.i put up a ad in the local paper "drummer available" and got a few replies.im going to jam with one band next friday and am nervous about it what does a jam include i have jammed before with friends never...
Back