Search results

1. jmr2master1

Drum Lesson - Give me Feedback on it!!

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well! I have been asked for awhile to post some drum lessons online, so this is my second one (I did another one years ago). I wanted to get some input from drummers on what you all think of the video. Tell me ANY feedback you have and keep it 100% honest...
  2. jmr2master1

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well today! I found this track on sound cloud ages ago so I figured I'd give it a shot. Let me know what you all think! This song was a free drumless play along that I found on soundcloud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_dZ_08bDao Here is a link to the...
  3. jmr2master1

Free Drumless Track - Cover

Hey all, I haven't posted in here in ages! I hope everyone is doing well! This is a free drum-less play along I found on youtube some time ago. Its called 'Let the Beat Groove you', I figured I'd try out this mic I hadn't used on my hi-hat and see how it sounded. Let me know what you all think...
  4. jmr2master1

Drum-Solo @NC A&Ts Music Building

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well today. I had a jam session with a friend @NCAT SU's music building last week and had someone record part of it on my galaxy note 4. . . I was shocked to see that it recorded so well. . . Check it out Here
  5. jmr2master1

Drum Cover + Solo Section Practice

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well. I found this track on sound cloud as a reference for a group I started playing with. Also I have to get use to having a solo section so let me know what you think of that attempt at one, Tank - I still love you remix drum cover + solo
  6. jmr2master1

Playing to a Track I made. Check it out!

Happy New Years Everyone! I hope you all are doing well! This is a track I made watch some of the drumeo videos when I ran across a drum jam between Micheal Schack and Tony Royster Jr. It gave me an idea for this track, so I posted it on sound cloud and then posted a jam to it. Let me know what...
  7. jmr2master1

What do you think of these Shuffles?

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well. This is a short video of a shuffle idea I like to use when playing to fill up space. Let me know what you all think of it! Shuffle Ideas
  8. jmr2master1

Carry out Drum Cover

Hey all, I posted this awhile ago and didn't share it. Give me some any and all input you have! Timbaland - Carry Out - ft Justin Timberlake Thanks and Keep Drumming!
  9. jmr2master1

The Best of me - No EQ test.

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well here. I haven't posted in ages (because i hadn't recorded much new stuff lol). I figured I'd have a little fun since I actually had a kit setup and had mics on it. Let me know what you all think of the playing and the sound! The Best of Me Thanks and Keep...
  10. jmr2master1

Semi-Fusion Track + Footcam (test)

HEY ALL. First thanks for checking this out. This is a new play along track I've gotten and I wanted some input to see how it sounds. I wanted to get a few tracks under my belt to possibly use at a talent show/contest later during the school year. So be 100% honest even down to the smallest...
  11. jmr2master1

[Daley Music - Gamer Over] + [Freerunboy track #105]

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well today. Its summer time again so most of my neighbors have left to travel so its time to break out the kit and practice lol. Let me know what you all think. I am trying to improve everything. My playing, sound quality, instrument sound so if you hear or see...
  12. jmr2master1

How does this no EQ sound?

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well. I got some mics for my acoustic kit and some tracks to jam to. Let me know what you all think about them and be 300% honest! Song- - Wonder Soul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqEmz2MM6PY&feature=youtu.be Drum Solo...
  13. jmr2master1

New Mics Set Test

Hey all, I am trying out this 'digital reference' mic set I recently got along with an Sm7 mic (as an overhead) to see how it would turn out. I am an extreme novice at recording and this has no mixing done so its pretty much raw except a little effects from my mixer. What do you all think and...
  14. jmr2master1

Old vs New

Hey all, I found my old myspace (yeah I'm old) videos I had posted ages ago. I wanted to see if I had been improving and reaching the goals I had set for myself then. I have about two left before I start on my next set. Let me know what you all think! Old video...
  15. jmr2master1

Recording with one Mic

Hey all, I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and got what they wanted from santa. This is a clip of some one mic recording I did this week. I'm using 1 shure sm7 that is placed about one foot in front of the drum kit. No EQ and no compression just using a USB mixer for the mic and the default...
  16. jmr2master1

fl studio cover

Hey all, thanks for checking this out. This is a track that was given to me Years ago by Viktor Dobrev back in the myspace days. I have fun bashing to it So I figured I'd share it. Let me know what you all think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te9uEAaYo_g
  17. jmr2master1

Fun at Practice time

Hey all, I haven't post in here in awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. I finally got some time over the summer to jam on my acoustic kit and record it. These two videos are from then. Let me know what you think and be honest. Jay-z the watcher Shedd Fablous - I'm Raw Shedd
  18. jmr2master1

6/8 Songo play along, fun stuff!

Hey all. First, thanks for checking this out. I found a site with a bunch of cool play along tracks for drummer. Let me know what you all think and be honest. This is my first time trying out any latin/afo cuban style music so be honest with me so I can improve. Any little thing you dislike tell...
  19. jmr2master1

I was a little mad. .

Hey all. I hope all is going well. This is how I relieve my anger and break some drum triggers as well lol. I hope you all find it fun. Forgive the shaking camera and the annoying loop. . I was mad so I wasn't holding back on the e-kit and didn't feel like turning on the other sounds on the...
  20. jmr2master1

New Air Splash and Stack

Hey all I hope everything is going well. I put together a stack that doesn't sound to bad and then wanted to mess around with this new Air splash. Tell me what you all think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNTwz5dySJY Keep Drumming Jonathan Riddick
Back