Search results

1. Arizonadrummer

New Missy Elliott drum cover is live!

Hey guys! New video is live! Check out my cover of "Get Your Freak Ok" by Missy Elliott !!! Please make sure to click the link to see the whole video and subscribe for more!!
  2. Arizonadrummer

New Arizona Drummer playthrough!

Hey guys! Click the link below to check out the full version of this drumless track playthrough! I had a ton of fun playing along to this funky track and there is even a drum break in the middle section! Please make sure to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos!
  3. Arizonadrummer

New Lady Gaga Drum Cover!

Check out my new cover of "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga!!!! Please make sure to like, comment, and subscribe!!!
  4. Arizonadrummer

New Slipknot Drum Cover!

Hey guys!! Check out my cover of "Duality" by Slipknot! As always, please make sure to like, comment, and subscribe!!!
  5. Arizonadrummer

New Arizona Drummer Drum Cover!!

Hey guys! Check out my cover of "She Knows" by J Cole!! This one was a ton of fun!! Make sure to subscribe and share to show some support!!
  6. Arizonadrummer

New Arizona Drummer drum cover!

Hey guys! I know it’s been a minute but my new cover is live! Check out my version of “Let’s get it started” by the Black Eyed Peas! Please make sure to like, comment, subscribe, and share!!!
  7. Arizonadrummer

New Foo Fighters Drum Video!!

Hey guys!! Check out my Drum Jam video for “Learn to Fly” by The Foo Fighters!! Please make sure to like, comment, subscribe, and his the notification icon for new content!!
  8. Arizonadrummer

Red Hot Chili Peppers Drum Jam - Arizona Drummer

Hey guys!! New Drum Jam video of “Give It Away” by Red Hot Chili Peppers is live! Check it out at the link below and make sure to like, subscribe, and share!
  9. Arizonadrummer

New Jason Derulo drum jam video is live!!! Check it out!!

Hey guys!! Drum jamz volume 2 is live with my play through of “Trumpet” by Jason Derulo! Check it out and make sure to subscribe for more!!!
  10. Arizonadrummer

AC/DC drum jam

Hey guys! YouTube blocked my AC/DC video, but you can watch it on Instagram at the following link: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCy3CphJiCZ/?igshid=1sdqoa7yx6q0h Make sure to follow and subscribe! Thanks!
  11. Arizonadrummer

New Slipknot Drum Cover is live!

Check out my new cover of “Before I Forget” by Slipknot! Make sure to subscribe and drop a like! It helps me and the channel out greatly!!
  12. Arizonadrummer

New Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Drum Cover

Hey guys! Check out my new cover of “Side to Side” by Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj! Please make sure to subscribe if you haven’t already! We’re only 7 away from 100 subscribers!! Let’s get there together!!
  13. Arizonadrummer

Arizona Drummer - Gear Video

Hey guys, Check out my video running down the gear I use in my YouTube videos!
  14. Arizonadrummer

New Cover of “Numb” by Linkin Park

Check out my new cover of “Numb” by Linkin Park!! Make sure to leave a comment and hit the link button and subscribe for more content!
  15. Arizonadrummer

New Drum Cover - Vicarious by Tool

New cover of “Vicarious” by Tool is live! Click the link below to check it out! Make sure to subscribe and hit the like button for more!!
  16. Arizonadrummer

Arizona Drummer posted a new Drum Cover!

My new drum cover video of “Better” by Khalid is live!! Click the link below to check it out and make sure to Subscribe, Like, and Share!
  17. Arizonadrummer

New Drum Cover is live !!

New Evanescense video is live!! Check it out at the link below and like that shit!
  18. Arizonadrummer

Arizona Drummer - New 30 Seconds to Mars Cover

Check out my new cover of “The Kill” by 30 Seconds to Mars!!! Please make sure to follow and subscribe to see my new covers each week!!
  19. Arizonadrummer

Foo Fighters Drum Cover!

Hey guys!! New Foo Fighters video is live!! Please check it out, drop a like, and subscribe!
  20. Arizonadrummer

New System of a Down cover!

Hey guys! Please check out my new cover of Toxicity by System of a Down!! Please make sure to like, comment, subscribe, and share!!!