Search results

1. Siarhei Kuchuk

Everybody's Kit Looks Cooler Than Mine

Your drumming kit is far better of those staff I see at repetition spots in my country. However if you'd like to make it even more cooler than it is now, you can consider doing following (Chip Ritter talks about that in Drumeo's Developing Showmanship and stage presence video): - see what other...
  2. Siarhei Kuchuk

How much hours per week do you consider good enough to practice

@Swissward Flamtacles , thanks, I've never though on just finding ppl with the same level as me. Seems like it will be indeed much fun and low pressure situation. @Odd-Arne Oseberg I will think over utilizing pad more. It's much cheaper time, because no commute is required. @Rock Salad That...
  3. Siarhei Kuchuk

@blinky I came to switching sets of staff to train as well because time is limited. - vary by type (one day once exercises sets, one day others), - vary by time (for example once - do for half a minute for certain exercises, once for 4 minutes)
  4. Siarhei Kuchuk

Hi guys, Wov, there're so much advice! @larryace , your thoughtful response about reversing fear motto and dropping artificial conditions are something really different type of thinking and I feel it's like an advice out of experience since it touches something inside. I'm gonna think it...
  5. Siarhei Kuchuk

Hi guys! I searched across the internet and found that most of drummers are starting out to play with someone after 3 years of practice in average. I have a fear that I practice not enough to become a good enough to play with someone. Basically I work with teacher 2 hours per week and have 2...
  6. Siarhei Kuchuk

Bands that Don't Improvise

So do you mean that rehearsals are for practising playing together of the premade material? How do bands compose and improve then? FL-Studio + project sharing ?
  7. Siarhei Kuchuk

I need your advice regarding noise of training pad in appartments.

Some silent pads were advised to me here by cool guys there. Finally they have arrived. I made a video with comparison of relatively silent pads with their tapping sound. Please checkout: Also i want to say that you don't need to practice all day long unless you are doing it professionally. 5...
  8. Siarhei Kuchuk

I went today to my teacher. He said that I can reduce practice time for bounces for like 5 minutes per day, so it won't bother neighbors. Also studio provides 2 times of free practice in their place with real drums per week for students (!).
  9. Siarhei Kuchuk

Hi While I'm waiting for silent pad. I ended up having the setup like this. I put pillows under the pad. And I put a towel above it. And I turn on some Youtube videos without headphones while practice. While this setup does not allow practice bounces and individual taps. Its better than...
  10. Siarhei Kuchuk

beyondbetrayal Thank you for your PAD suggestions. It would be nice if i could practice without shame or neighbour scarcity. I checked reviews on Amazon - all are awesome - and ordered there... As for the couch coushin, i checked here for vibrations - and I saw no differences in that sound.
  11. Siarhei Kuchuk

Yea, Jeremy Bender Having a girlfriend with a house a time-saver, he-he. No Way Jose Thank you. I really like it. Well, I'm changing a work at the moment. So when i get a new job, i will get to home late in the evening. So it's like will be a time when they are at home as well. But I suppose...
  12. Siarhei Kuchuk

Thanks. I will watch some films or youtube without headphones. Hope that will solve issue. Currently I was always in the headphones
  13. Siarhei Kuchuk

Thanks guys for so fast replies. Actually I checked it in the following configuration Just scary if my neighbors won't be happy
  14. Siarhei Kuchuk

Hi guys! I have started drumming lessons with teacher recently. And I bought a training pad. See picture below of a pad. Also I'm renting an apartment. Please see how it looks below. I have a problem that when I hear my neighbor's speech (yet without concrete words). And I hear when...