Search results

1. paradiddle pete

Supply and Demand

While in lockdown been doing a bit of screen Browsing of instruments. Made a few offers that were declined as I offered what I thought was a sellable price. Mainly on Les Pauls Fenders Etc I'm good with drums ATM, and have noticed that not only have prices increased on the whole but older...
  2. paradiddle pete

Floor Tom as a Rack Tom

thought! why not?
  3. paradiddle pete

Hayman " Cannon " kit.

Does any body have any photo's to share of the Hayman Cannon kits?
  4. paradiddle pete

Legacy Mahogany/Van Buren?

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Van Buren 110th anniversary shells are the same as normal Legacy Mahogany, Pretty sure they would be..
  5. paradiddle pete

loading you tube on drummer world.

You used to be able to drag and drop. Not anymore. What Gives?
  6. paradiddle pete

Setting up Snare Wires.

Much the same as setting up a guitar ( intonating ) how do you guys set up your snare drums? EG. I'd be interested to see how you folks go about it..
  7. paradiddle pete

All You Really Need Kits..

Possibly all you really need , hi hats , ride , flat base stands, bass pedal, bass drum and snare. post some pics of all that you really need. Oh and a Stool.
  8. paradiddle pete

In Praise of All the Reggae Drummers,,,

I&I for one want to say thanks.
  9. paradiddle pete

Best batter for a 26"

What do you prefer and why?
  10. paradiddle pete

Best batter for a 26"

as the title says
  11. paradiddle pete

is it the same people?

Is it the same people that tout the excellence of cheaper brand drum sets hassling me to lower the price on good drum sets eg. Rogers , Gretsch USA, Ludwig Legacy etc? Because if it is I wish they would just buy the excellent cheaper ones. I'm selling a few sets and they keep telling me they...
  12. paradiddle pete

Keropes ,Aquired Taste?

But once acquired , very tasty especially with nylon tips played on the side.
  13. paradiddle pete

This

This
  14. paradiddle pete

AI Internals ?

After discovering my ignorance of the benefits of " Click Track" on here, I am wondering how those keen on racing toward the future would feel about taking AI Technology Internally and be Bio Linked with the Grid. Take the Next Step.
  15. paradiddle pete

I made me a Guiro

out of Bamboo
  16. paradiddle pete

Which Instrument or Instrumentation are the Drum Sets Master.

Or are drums are Power unto Themselves? Go......
  17. paradiddle pete

Orphans

Orphans,
  18. paradiddle pete

Cymbals and Stick Tips

Which combinations work for you. One i have noticed is Keropes and wood tips are not my cup of tea but nylon tip sounds lighter and bouncier to me. When choosing cymbals do you take this into consideration?
  19. paradiddle pete

Grover Snare Wires.

Has anyone used these wires?
  20. paradiddle pete

New Rogers Snare Drums.

Played one today , wondering what others think them? Should we be comparing them to the old ones or just see them as a new entity? Personally i think they compare to other drums rather than " real " Rogers.