Search results

1. OuttaTime

Cymbal identification

Local classified ......dies anyone have any insight on these cymbals ....any way these are Istanbul agip signature?
  2. OuttaTime

Best Cymbal Deal Thread - Show & Tell

I've bought a few package deals mainly for cymbals. 5 peice Ludwig accent combovame with sabian 14" hhx evolution hats and a 20" Zildjian ping ride something like 130$ ....still have it all. Never set the kit up. Most recently a new stamp vintage 20" K. .......a bit of spidering...
  3. OuttaTime

"Audiophiles" Raise your hand

New here.......out of curiousity, I would like to think most or all musicians would lean toward hearing best possible reproduction of any music.......I am no musician but I enjoy listening.....doesn't seam to rub off on any of the drummers I've hoarded gear off of.......I play for my self...
  4. OuttaTime

20" K. Zildjian almost left behind

We sure should. I'm new here. In the audiokarma community which is geeat....btw .......they have multiple threads on best thrift store purchases. And separated estate and garage sale finds threads .............
  5. OuttaTime

this was an independent chain for my Area ....all run similarly...... I stop in .....and including Goodwill , Savers and Salvation Army regularly ....at least one of them every day. Trying to get lucky on select home audio receivers speakers cassettes/vinyl. Vintage bikes/toys...
  6. OuttaTime

Closer to 13 with tax :). Least I've ever paid for a cymbal. Most likely most valuable ......all those visits looking for treasure ......haha ,may have recouped my efforts. .......
  7. OuttaTime

It does not have weight or sig....as far as repairs go....I'm not going there at all.....rubber Grommet can't hurt.......if I decide to pass it on ........any information will be very helpful.....thank you guys
  8. OuttaTime

Trying.
  9. OuttaTime

Fairly limited exposure to these types or any k cymbals. I am a casual player only gotten back into as a hobby a few years back .....I've collected a bunch of cymbals ..whatever was cheap locally ....some vintage a which I was after .....this k does not resonate nearly like newer vintage a...
  10. OuttaTime

Saying photos too large.
  11. OuttaTime

Hello all....Came across this clanger in a thrift shop...not even a joke was turned off by the spiders and was not familiar with how much that K instead of an A can matter ......left it behind three days before I had a chance to go back. I'm estimating a new stamp ...haven't weighed ......how...