Search results

1. 53Rockets

PRACTICE- SONGS VS. EXERCISES

Hey all, I've been drumming for just over a year. The best money i've spent on drums has been on my teacher. Weekly lessons have made a huge difference. I just had the opportunity to play with a guitar player for the first time and it makes the need to have some songs/structure down. As far as...
  2. 53Rockets

ISTANBUL AGOP'S FOR AMERICANA/INDIE ROCK

Hey everybody, fairly new drummer here with a question that hopefully some people may have experience with, or at the very least, an opinion. I currently play Paiste Big Beats and love them, but i'm intrigued/obsessed with Istanbul Agops. I play indie/classic rock and american. I like ambiant...
  3. 53Rockets

GRETSCH BASS DRUM CYMBAL ARM

Hey everyone, I'm the proud owner of a mid-60's Gretsch Round Badge kit. It came with the bass drum cymbal mount but no arm. Does anyone know what diameter arm i'd be looking for it i was to buy a new one as opposed to an original? I know Gibralter, Ludwig, Danmar and few other companies make...
  4. 53Rockets

NEW SPEED KING AVAILABILITY?

Hey all, I'm one of the many that got excited about the new SK and paid for one in advance from my local shop. Is there anyone that has ANY idea when these things will actually ship? Lots of places have them 'available' but out of stock on line. Just curious as i'm really excited about this.