Search results

1. M

Can someone more experienced help me on tuning.

Hey, I have been learing drums for 1 and a half year now and I dont know how to tune by ear, so I got a drumdial (not the digital one). I have an old used tama imperialstar drum set with the original skins on except the snare. The snare skin is Remo 14'' Controlled Sound X Coated Black Dot ...
  2. M

What are my options for what I want to do?

I have an acoustic drumset and I really like it. However I am not able to play anytime of the day other than afternoon (because of loudness) in which I have lessons. Is there a way to turn an acoustic drumset to electronic but still being able to get it back to accoustic easily when I want it...
  3. M

Help something came off!!!!!!!!!!

Lol solved it that was the best reply EVER i just got suddenly worried because the mechanism or fell and came loose with the snare chain but everything is good now. Man your answer made me laugh for 2 minutes straight.
  4. M

Help something came off!!!!!!!!!!

I was adjusting my snare wires when the big bolt that I was tieing fell off and so did a small spring. Where is the spring from how do I put it back together?
  5. M

Should I buy a pa speaker?

Also the speaker that I wanna buy is 120W not 1300W like yours xd.
  6. M

Lol im a teen myself and because this is my first acoustic drumset and its been like a month in my house I dont use hearing protection I want to enjoy it first a bit, hence why I dont bash it;).
  7. M

I generally play quietly because the room that I play in is a 100 square foot empty space with a good amount of echo so the drums dont sound good if if I bash them also the cymbals are pretty cheap I think the meinl hcs lineup or whatever used to come with Tama imperial drumset old model tho...
  8. M

I was thinking to buy a STAGG KMS-10 that is over double that and will do the job right?
  9. M

Ok thanks I will do my research on that but you are generally recommending something used because of my low budget?
  10. M

So you mean getting a headphone amp and using 2 headphones one for me and one for the person I want to hear the music as I play?
  11. M

My drum teacher or coach however you wanna call him told me that because Im still a student I should not get used to playing with rods and I should play with sticks like 98% of the time. I have rods tho and I used them when my friend brought his 30 dollar jbl speaker for jamming.
  12. M

Why do you say so? I want always be practicing with the pa speaker. I have headphones. The pa speaker will be for special events, showing my parents and friends a cover of a song and jamming a bit when my friend brings his guitar.
  13. M

I play fairly quiet because the room I play is a 100 square meters empty apartment with a good amount of echo and if I play very loud or at full power my ears hurt and the kit does not sound good.
  14. M

STAGG KMS-10
  15. M

A phone. I wanna buy an active speaker tho not a passive so the amplification is built in.
  16. M

I want to be able to play along to a song and have my family or friends as an audience. The space that I play in is an empty big room with a lot of echo. Should I buy a sub 200 dollar pa skeaker. Will that do the job?
  17. M

Which drum throne would you choose?

I want something stable for my house setup.
  18. M

Rock n soc are 70 dollars more
  19. M

The thing is that the stores are not available near me at all so I will order them online and cant try them.
  20. M

This is somewhat of a big list of drum thrones. These all cost the same where I live. I want you guys to tell me what they have in common and the differences and what would you personally choose and why. DIXON PSN 9000 DW 5100 Drum Throne PDDTC00 Concept Series Drum Throne PDP DC-2.3 Drum...