Search results

1. C

Female drummers?

My Hats are Off to to all Drummers, but especially the Female Drummers. If you the wish to see one that creates her own covers on Youtube, checkout Sina Drums. A 20 year old, cutie pie from Austria (I Think), plays wonderfully and plays old Rock tune covers : Journey, Beatles (she tips her...
  2. C

Keith Moon

Like ssssoooooo many wonderfully talented musicians and personalities, self destruction seems to go hand in hand with their talents. RIP Keith Moon. He was instrumental in that he just went off on a different path while playing drums... hell he just didn't keep a beat and play fills, he was...
  3. C

A Drummer's Treat : Beware Mr. Baker

For all you folks out there, Young and Old, do yourself a favor and watch the Amateur Video aired by Showtime, Beware Mr. Baker. Ginger Baker, that is.... Whoa, what a Character , a strange personality. May he RIP. The master of Syncopation. Cream, Blind Faith ("Do What You Like" - a must...
  4. C

INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Real name: Aldo Age: 68 going on 69 How long have you been playing: About 1 year after a 50 year Hiatus Origin of user name: The Country Croatia Your top 5 drummers: Baker[ the King of Syncopation] , Moon [he made drums "sing"] , Copeland, Bonham [What can you say], The Neil man [ Until I...
  5. C

INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Hello All. Is there a questionnare form to use to introduce myself. Just joined the Forum today. Stumbled upon the site as I was inquiring about " chattering " when hitting the kick drum pedal against the batter head. I'm 68 years old, and after a 50 hiatus from playing (if that is what you...