Search results

1. drummerfish

why was my thread moved?

seems i can't get someone from this site to reply so... it seems my vintage photo post was buried in the "gear" section. i don't know why but perhaps someone who runs the site can reply.
  2. drummerfish

MY DRUM PHOTO ARCHIVE IS NOW AVAIL FOR DL

update: more added 4-27-19. no sure why the thread was moved but its beyond my control. i have a bunch of drum pics that i've mostly found online that were meant to be used for a couple of sites i was working on, but i just don't have the time to do them and i hate to just delete them, so i'm...
  3. drummerfish

QUESTION ABOUT MYRON GROMBACHER DRUM HEAD

.................... ...........................
  4. drummerfish

peter criss original ludwig / kiss kit up for auction

i didn't see a post about this so here's a update for all you KISS fans, peter's ludwig kit he used with KISS in the early days is up for auction as well as alot of other music memorabilia. Current Bid for peter's ludwig kit: $29,282.00. yikes!! there's alot of crazy prices going on. from...
  5. drummerfish

MISC DRUM PARTS...ALL $10. EACH

..................... ....................................
  6. drummerfish

rockstar school pics

found this recently.the pics as big as its gonna get.but you can still see who's who. --------------------------------------- From left to right, in descending order: Zach de la Rocha (Rage Against the Machine) Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen) Axl...