Search results

1. K

Tower Of Power Drum Cover

Thank You Andy :)
  2. K

Thanks AzHeat! There are a few live versions of this one and it's nice to hear how the song has evolved over the years.
  3. K

Thanks Bo Eder! Live and in Living Color was my first TOP album and compared to that the original is VERY slow. Begins 92 beat and fastest maybe 98 bpm compared to live version around 108 bpm. The original version has a nice little shuffle feel but the live version is like a different song :)
  4. K

This snare is over 55 years old so not really new....I have had it for a year so far :) I have these Snareweight dampers on my toms to reduce the ring caused by snare or kick. If you have the same tuning on your rack tom bottom head and the snare, then that causes snare wire rattle. Try to tune...
  5. K

Hi guys and gals! Here's my new Tower Of Power / Garibaldi cover. Quite complicated grooves on this one...
  6. K

Steely Dan cover

Thanks Morrisman! I'm pretty sure there are softer hihat shuffle notes on verses but they are quite softly played. Kick plays off-beats too and no ghost notes.
  7. K

Steely Dan cover

Thanks Bo Eder! You don't want to hear my singing...it's terrible...but that would be a great goal :)
  8. K

Steely Dan cover

Thanks mrthirsty! That was the goal of this cover as my other covers also. Thanks for the comment!
  9. K

Steely Dan cover

Wow! Thanks for the comment Yamaha Rider! All the best :)
  10. K

Steely Dan cover

Thanks Doc!!
  11. K

Steely Dan cover

I use the same recording settings on my Universal Audio Apollo x8p but I'll change some cymbals and snares depending the original song. The mixing part changes all the time, I don't have a good template for that...I try to mix similar sounds from the covered songs. This time it was a very dry...
  12. K

Steely Dan cover

Thanks rhumbagirl!!
  13. K

Steely Dan cover

Thank you :)
  14. K

Steely Dan cover

Thanks Nicholas!
  15. K

Steely Dan cover

Hi guys! Here's a drum cover from Steely Dan, nice rock shuffle groove a la Jeff Porcaro. I played some of my own stuff on top the original so it's not a full copy this time. I hope you like it :)
  16. K

Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al cover

Thanks Nicholas! I hope you'll find more interesting videos on my channel...there are a few since year 2011 :) Thanks for the sub, you are my channels #11 001 subscriber 🎉. I watched the sub count today and it went over 11k just a few hours ago.
  17. K

Thanks Darth! Nice to hear this kind of compliments :)
  18. K

Thanks for watching 😀
  19. K

Thanks rhumbagirl! The main side camera is Canon 80D and the overhead cam is GoPro Hero4. I don't have anybody helping me so I'm just using "Ken Burns" effect on Final Cut. And also zooming some shots for more interesting video. And the snare is Brady 14x6,5 Jarrah Block model as you already...
  20. K

Here's my new Paul Simon drum cover. Big drum sounds on the original version so I tried my best to mix something similar. Hope you like it :)