Search results

1. D

Waffling on a Byzance crash...

I've been putting together my kit by combing through craigslist, ebay, GC Used, and local shops and am at my last essential piece.. the crash. I've done a good bit of searching locally for something used, but hadn't found anything that really just called out to me until I happened upon a Meinl...
  2. D

Trouble finding first cymbals

So, after months of combing my local Craigslist and GC, I finally found some drums that I liked for the right price. Now, for the past week or so, I've been cymbal hunting. I've read enough here to see that it's most worth my time to buy used pro cymbals, which is good because I hate the sound...
  3. D

ID this PDP kit

Could anyone help me figure out what series this PDP is? I've asked the seller, but haven't gotten any reply back yet.
  4. D

Should I jump on this Gretsch?

I've been keeping an eye on craigslistand this just popped up recently: http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/msg/3643190741.html I'm just starting out, and the price is more than I really want to spend, but it seems like all the pieces (if they're in decent condition) are worth more than the...
  5. D

Looking for first kit

Hello, I'm just getting started into drumming and am looking into picking up my first kit. I've been looking around on craigslist and at the local guitar center and have found a few things. Basically, I want to keep the cost down as low as I can without ending up with a kit that I can't stand...
  6. D

Looking for first kit

Hello, I'm just getting started into drumming and am looking into picking up my first kit. I've been looking around on craigslist and at the local guitar center and have found a few things. Basically, I want to keep the cost down as low as I can without ending up with a kit that I can't stand...