Search results

1. Anto

The Worse and Most Shameful "Quick Fixes"

Anyone ever need to fix a broken piece of kit in a hury or cheaply? I know I did! Here's a pic from when the snare strainer on my snare broke. I use 42 strand snares, so to keep them tight, the strainer need to be tight as hell, unfortunately, this slowly wore the thread on the tightening...
  2. Anto

Drum Cover!

Hey guys this the first cover i recorded, I know I messed up half way through, but appart from that, what do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff8MbjnTJPM
  3. Anto

Pedal recommendations?

So I'v been using the pedal that came with my kit ever since I bought it, its a Mapex pedal. I can do stuff most people need to use a double pedal for eg triplets and blast beats on it.. So I'm wondering, is it worth it getting a better pedal? Im hesitating between the following: -Iron Cobra...
  4. Anto

Deep bass drum sound

Hey guys, I own a 24" bass drum and would like to get rid of that "thump" sound and get a more mass heavy bass drum sound, what heads would you recommend? A sort of bonham sound if you know what i mean. Also, what would be the difference between a ported vs non ported drumhead in therms of sound?