Search results

1. S

Byzance vintage pure or vintage sand hats?

I'm looking into getting one of these sets of hats. I have watched videos on both, but would like some of your personal input. I play in a rock cover band and an original pop rock band.
  2. S

Live Queen cover - Now I'm Here

Here is a recording of my band (No Good Deed) performing Now I'm Here by Queen. I hope you enjoy. https://youtu.be/mtRW28Q5Z4Q
  3. S

Mapex Falcon Pedal Cam Cracked!

I purchased a Mapex Falcon bass pedal a few months back. I got to practice a few times with it before a show. I got to the show, set up, and was checking the lock screws on the pedal to make sure they were snug. I went to tighten the one that adjusts the throw angle and it ended up cracking...
  4. S

Saluda Ambiance or Symbolic Cymbals

Just curious if anyone has tried these Saluda cymbal lines or know anyone who has. I'm looking for a back-up set of cymbals that isn't a big three and fairly inexpensive. Thanks
  5. S

Thoughts on the Saluda Ambiance Line

Hello folks, I have heard some good things about these guys and was curious if any of you have played the new Ambiance line that was released last year. From what they say on their site the cymbals are supposed to be fast and kinda trashy. Sounds intriguing to me. Plus they can customize them...
  6. S

Hand goes numb

Hello fellow drummers. I've been playing for about 30 years now, and in the past few years when playing shows my right hand starts going numb about two-three songs into the set. Then I have to concentrate on gripping my stick so it won't fall out of my hand. The numbness does go away after a...
  7. S

DW 5000 vs. Mapex Falcon single pedal.

Hello folks, I'm in the market for a new bass drum pedal and would like to know your honest thoughts on the two mentioned pedals. I've played the older single chain version of the DW 5000 and liked it. But I have read some really good reviews on the Falcon pedal. Yore thoughts?
  8. S

Ludwig snare drum serial #

Hello folks, I have an old Ludwig snare drum I tried looking the serial # up for, but the Ludwig site was really no help. It's a metal snare. 14x5, blue and olive badge. The serial # is 1686372. It has the internal muffler as well. I acquired this snare back in '94 and used the heck out of it...
  9. S

Paiste Ride Cymbal Input

Hello everyone. I am looking for a new Paiste ride cymbal and would like some input and suggestions. I am going to sell my Paiste Sound Formula Full Ride because I am looking for something a bit drier and with a more defined bell that isn't to aggressive. Thanks in advance for any advice. Peace.