Search results

1. B

BumSkillet YouTube Channel

Www.youtube.com/BumSkillet check out my videos here. Videos updated weekly.
  2. B

When are you considered an advanced drummer?

I have been playing for 4 years and I have really progressed. I can play almost anything by ear if you gave it to me. Even Tool and difficult time signatures if you gave it to me. So when, in your opinion, are you considered a beginner, intermediate, and advanced drummer?
  3. B

One or two favorite sticks?

I just got an order of a Promark SD9 maple wood tip and a Vater Sugar Maple blazer. I also own a few other sticks including 5A and B. I bought these sticks mainly to try my first maples and to try to find my own personal favorite stick that I like the best. I like the feel of the Promark but the...
  4. B

Promark vs Vater vs Vic Firth

I'm sort of in that stage of deciding which brand and stick I like better. So I recently bought a Promark maple stick and a Vater version. I seem to like Vater more but I have never had a Promark stick before. This brought up the topic that you're looking at now. What brand is better? Promark...
  5. B

Too small of a pedal spring and rocker

I recently bought a new pedal spring cuz my other one broke. It turned out to be too big and now I can't return it. Is there anything I can do to make it tighter and not allow it to slip off? In the picture, the one on the right is the new, big one.
  6. B

Vater Sugar Maple Drum Sticks

I just wanted to ask a few questions about the Vater sugar maples sticks. I was considering buying them to get faster hands on the drums, but a main concern I have is them breaking. Chad Szeglia uses Vic Firth SD10's and I like his idea of having a stick that is light and kind of thick to resist...