Search results

1. bdrums777

HELP WITH MY NEW WFL SNARE

hey guys, i just recently bought a wfl snare drum. it was originally a forest green sparkle but time has turned it to more of a lime to forest green fade. totally funky. anyways, i just bought it for $100. i put some new heads on and cleaned it a bit. i want to keep the original wrap. does...
  2. bdrums777

78" ludwig supraphonic vs. pearl aluminum elite sensitone

hey, so i already had a pearl sensitone as my only snare and i just recently found a beautiful 78 ludwig supra in almost perfect condition. my main question is what are the main differences soundwise and production-wise between them? i know that the ludwig is ludalloy but sonically, how similar...
  3. bdrums777

BEST REMO HEAD FOR A BRASS FREE FLOATER

HEY GUYS AND GALS. I JUST RECENTLY AQUIRED A 6.5X14 PEARL BRASS FREE FLOATER SNARE IN INCREDIBLE CONDITION. ITS PROBABLY 5-7 YEARS OLD BECAUSE IT HAS THE OLDER PEARL LABEL ON IT. ANYWAYS, IT CAME WITH A SINGLE LPY COATED AQUARIAN HEAD. I AM THINKING THAT TO HELP FATTEN OUT THE SOUND, A NICE...
  4. bdrums777

Shawn Pelton setup. need help!!!

hi everyone. i am a big fan of shawn pelton and his playing. i dig his small kit and him sticking with one even now when it seems that everyone has a bigger one. anyways, i understand that there was an interview with him in modern drummer in the may 2000 issue. that was before i was playing or...
  5. bdrums777

24" Soultone Vintage Ride for sale

i have a 24" vintage soultone ride for sale. in excellent condition. used twice. just kinda trying to get rid of extra gear i dont use. its got a great warm sound. a good jazzy ride. very similar in sound to the 24" zildjian k light ride. this is a ride best suited for jazz, old school r&b...
  6. bdrums777

MICHAEL JACKSONS DRUMMER NEW CYMBALS!!!!

hey, just wanted to let everyone who doesnt already know that legendary mega touring drummer jonathan "sugarfoot" moffett is no longer playing zildjian cymbals and has officially switched over to soultone cymbals. he has his own line simply called the m series. check em out...