Search results

1. H

Anyone have any Sakae News

They were supposed to announce something at NAMM if they are restructuring or not and if they will make drums again. Anyone heard anything?
  2. H

Ludwig Hammered Shells Hammered by hand?

Are the metal shells hammered by machine or by hand?
  3. H

Ludwig stops selling new throw P-85ac

So I just got word that due to design issues and negative feedback they are redesigning throw. I am bummed as I was looking for a p-85 replacement. Wonder what happened?
  4. H

My Ludwig Black Beauty Engraved by John Aldridge

I commissioned John Aldridge to custom engrave my 6.5x14 brass on brass Ludwig black beauty. He engraved it for me with the 1928 black beauty DFS floral pattern. Magnificent work by a true master, I always wanted to have one custom engraved and the results are stunning. Chris
  5. H

Dales Drum Shop October 4th. Sonor Hang and Expo Roll Call!

Lets’s do a roll call for this awesome event on October 4th. Just need to know if you are coming and what gear you are bringing and will you be attending the dinner the night of event? I am hoping that people will bring their Sonor sets, and snares. BTW you don’t need to bring gear to attend! I...
  6. H

Dales Drum Shop October 4th Sonor Hang and Expo

Hey guys, I just want to let you know that the Sonor Event hosted by Dales Drum Shop is a go!. The event is taking place on October 4th 2014 at Dales in Harrisburg Pa. Sonor will be here with some very cool gear for everyone to check out and play. We encourage everyone to bring some of there own...
  7. H

Dales Drum Shop October 4th Sonor Hang and Expo

Hey guys, I just want to let you know that the Sonor Event hosted by Dales Drum Shop is a go!. The event is taking place on October 4th 2014 at Dales in Harrisburg Pa. Sonor will be here with some very cool gear for everyone to check out and play. We encourage everyone to bring some of there own...
  8. H

Limited Edition Gretsch USA Custom Bebop Kit with Walnut Shells

Limited Edition Gretsch USA Custom Bebop Kit circa 2006 with walnut shells and walnut veneer finish. This kit sizes are 18x14, 12x8, 14x14 and matching 5x14 snare drum. Some pics include my 1978 smooth bronze Ludwig snare drum. Wanted to show off my kit because it is so rare.
  9. H

DW or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love them

In Defense of DW, There is has been some folks who state that DW collector series drums can’t be tuned high. I have had three DW kits and the first two would choke when tuned higher. They were made both 1999 and 2001 respectively. The kit I have from 2004 can be tuned from low to high...