Search results

1. RHD03

Been a long time...a few updates

I hope everyone is well! So, been a long while since I was on here, thought I would post some new pics. First, I've been upgrading a few things. Picked up some new pies, pedals, etc. Here is the Pearl SMX with a couple of the new cymbals, and I added a third splash and a forth crash to the...
  2. RHD03

HOME MADE SNARE / RACKED DWS...

Haven't been on here in a LONG time guys, thought I would post some new pics. I still have the Pearl SMX, but the DWs have found a new home on the Icon. New to my Zildjian family - 9" KCH Splash. And the reinforcement ring cracked on my last home meade snare...so I had to replace the shell...
  3. RHD03

Couple Pics...Couple Vids!!

Just thought I would post some stuff that's been going on latley, haven't been on here for a while. First pic is my SMX at the St. Paddy's Day show this year...wish I had more. Next two are my boys having a go on the Dubbs...they really enjoy those drums. :D And a couple vids from one...
  4. RHD03

Gig Footage!!

Got a new video for you guys from Saturday night's show! I figured you had heard our original material so this time I would post one of our cover tunes we do. One of my favorite bands - Foo Fighters "My Hero". A little intro from me to take out the dead space and give my guitarist a chance...
  5. RHD03

As promised...new gig pics!!!

So, some of you know we had a photographer come out last weekend. His name is Tray Conner of American Music Photography. He does amazing work! We would work with him again in a heartbeat. Check out his site to see more of his work! http://www.myspace.com/americanmusicphotography Additionally...
  6. RHD03

DW Update/22" KCD Ride/Ludwig BB/Gig Pics!!!

So, a few updates since the last picture thread. Having a week or so to mess with the set up and get the rest of the hardware in I think this is the set up that will stick for me. I wasn’t happy with the two toms on the cymbal stand before so I got a DW double tom stand which left me free to...
  7. RHD03

RHD's DW Blue Glass Kit!!!

The day for the new kit has arrived...and it's not a Ref as planned! As soon as I saw these I just had to have them. Besides, I already have a Pearl kit that I love and the SMX isn't going anywhere! So, a few pics now, and then I will take some better ones after the new ride cymbal and snare...
  8. RHD03

First post and pics of my gear...

What's up guys! New around these parts, thought I would make an introduction and post some pics and links!! Well, been a drummer for about 20 years. I play in a band in Oklahoma City, OK called Outflow. It's main stream rock and we just finished our demo a few months ago. Check out the...