Search results

1. U

Good Metal Ride

Im in the neighborhood for a new ride and i have three in mind, the sabian hh powerbell, meinl soundcaster mega bell, and zildjian z3 megabell. I play a lot of metal, some hard rock , and some softer stuff and i was just wanting people to tell me their experiences. Thanks
  2. U

snare

At the moment i have a chad smith sig snare 5x14. i was thinking of getting a 6.5x14 tama metalworks, would the extra depth make that big of a change, or should i keep the pearl for now? p.s. I play metal. Is the metalworks a good snare? thanks
  3. U

Mike Wengren Drumsticks

Mike Wengren Drumsticks 4 for 22.49 at gc. Has anyone used these, and how durable are these? thanks
  4. U

Coated Ambassador vs. Clear Pinstripe

i like to play rock, hard rock and some metal. i just wanted to really know which head is better suited to my play( sound wise)? alot of people tell me that heads with inner rings like ec2s and pinstripes give a better more controlled sound. i not ready to go buy them without some input from you...
  5. U

evans e rings

wondered if anyone used these and if its worth the money? thanks
  6. U

Sweet quadruple bass pedaling

thought this was pretty crazy, takes a lot of control. wasnt the best sound i ever heard but was unique. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otBWf-B1g-c
  7. U

Metronome

I looking to buy a metronome. I found a Boss DR BEAT 88 for $15. I know that they are discontinued but would this be worth my money?thanks
  8. U

DW4000 Double Bass drum Pedal

i saw these pedals for $70 bucks and was wondering if these would be good starter pedals for the price. I know they sell for 180ish new but i was wondering if the price justifies the means? thanks
  9. U

Vex double bass drum pedals

I was looking at these pedals and thought thay might be a good first set. Anyone have azn expierience with these pedals?