Search results

1. bojangleman

Pedal or Stands?

Woah! it has been a while since i've done this! ha To be honest, I don't know why, but I just lost interest in DW and GN for a couple months... I would think about it, but I would come to get on it, and would just quit for some reason.. haha. wow. but, I'm back! I could never forget you guys...
  2. bojangleman

why no internal mic?

i was thinking this... why do more drummers not have the internal drum miking system? especially on their kick drum? one less stand. sounds better depending on placement. easier .. am i missing something? Alex
  3. bojangleman

Touring kit - wrap vs un-wrapped?

alright guys. this prolly sounds stupid. but, for a touring/gigging kit, what would be a better choice? a non-wrapped kit with say a satin stain/gloss finish? or a wrapped kit? now, these drums will be in all types of conditions. not like smoke and all that. but like extreme heat, and...
  4. bojangleman

Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

got them for $600... thats like $400 off new. and these things had only been used for like 3 hours. brand new!! had the "Brand new carpet smell" lol.. Alex
  5. bojangleman

dead time on stage?

it usually always happens with us... so my question is: How do you guys prevent having dead time on stage? Alex
  6. bojangleman

recent gig!

hey guys! sorry, only have 2 pics! (which might be a good thing..haha) but, we played a show in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and it rocked.. during soundcheck. thats why my hoody was still on..haha then our merch booth before we set our t-shirts up... and then our new t-shirts!! sorry, ill have...
  7. bojangleman

what sizes?

well, when i order my custom kit eventually, i was thinking of what tom sizes i would like.. and it got me thinking... right now, i have the Yamaha, and its a 1 up, 1 down kit. i've always wanted a bonham style kit. but not the 26" bass for my main gigging kit. i've also never had any luck...
  8. bojangleman

cymbal bending..

at the concert, my dad got a shot of me hitting my cymbals..or right after it.. and, you can see it bending.. kinda scares me..lol...but i think its cool.. sorry for the bad pic and darkness, but you can tell... Alex
  9. bojangleman

New Years gig pics!!

you'll prolly call us gay for it... but this was our merch table..lol Alex
  10. bojangleman

New Years gig pics!!

just some better pics my best friends mom took.. ^i threw all of my broken sticks out to the crowd, and thats what i was doing there..lol.. i got a bigger response than what i had even hoped for..like everyone wanted it..so i ended up just giving out stick that werent broken..lol... i...
  11. bojangleman

New Years gig pics!!

haha..naw...those Peavey's on the wall, we werent using those.. thats the best pic i could find... we were running 1 JBL 2x15's on each side, and 1 Peavey 2x15 on each side. also 1 peavey 18" sub on each side, and 1 JBL 2x18" on each side.. and then 4 monitors.. so, 4 mains, 4 subs, 4...
  12. bojangleman

New Years gig pics!!

sorry bout the pics being dark...camera isnt that good and of course the room was dark except for the stage.. and sorry for the massive amount of pics..lol...i just like all of them..lol Alex
  13. bojangleman

Pics of your pets!!

name is Max.. =) he's 14 or 15 i think... Alex
  14. bojangleman

Studio pics!!

k.new pics..lol and songs.. same link... www.myspace.com/springloadedcomeback in the middle of Lazy, the guitars get off like crazy, but we'll hopefully re-record that agian tomorrow.. but, i think i mixed it better..lol Alex
  15. bojangleman

Studio pics!!

there is just the drum track to the first song..lol the hats are to loud in a couple sections..but, ehh... Alex
  16. bojangleman

Studio pics!!

k, sorry..more pics..lol new amps! Alex
  17. bojangleman

Studio pics!!

well, kinda..lol.. more like living room pics..but, thats where we recorded at! lol ok, these pictures, are after about 45 minutes of clean up...so, it looks organized..lol...and it is kinda now, but it wasnt when we recorded..but it sounds good i think.. and the recordings im...
  18. bojangleman

Just out of the studio!!

here's just the drum track... IMO, the drums sound amazing..and you can bash Samson all you want..lol..but i think they sound really, really good.. Alex
  19. bojangleman

Just out of the studio!!

sorta.. studio as in my living room..lol i recorded with my Soundcraft Powered Mixer into my Mac with Audacity.. and i think it sounds pretty good!! i used a set of Samson drum mics, 2 over heads, 1 on hat, snare,floor, rack, and kick. i had a D-6 on the kick.. Guitar cabs are miked with...
  20. bojangleman

Internal miking on toms?

i know there is the May Internal Miking system for like the bass drum, but, would it be practical to put it in the toms? im just wondering, cause, would it sound better? and it'd be quicker.. Alex