Search results

1. S

Mapex M Series: all maple? value?

yeah, but that's a 5-piece, no hardware. still, not a pricey kit. debating options...
  2. S

thx all. seems like the Mapex kits can be a "value" brand. Didn't want to deal with the hassle of adding legs to the floor toms (wish they had them, more stable and flexible) but that could be an option. How hard/expensive is that to do? Do they make plugs for the mount hole, or better to remove...
  3. S

What about for the whole kit, hardware too? The Mapex stands etc. are pretty solid, and totally clean and shiny, no scratches or rust. Gotta admit, I'd be happy to find a 6-piece set like this for just a few hundred dollars; I've been looking at the local used market and have seen kits (not...
  4. S

Thx. How can I tell if it's a Pro-M? Looked up several discussions and IDing early M Series can be confusing, it seems.
  5. S

I have a Mapex M 6-piece kit, Kelly green. Excellent condition except for one spot of missing lacquer on the 14" floor tom (see photos). Badges are glued on, no screws, serial now. match. Have original pedal, hihat, 2 cymbal stands. No rust or scrapes; in fact I'm pretty sure it's never been...