Search results

1. I

Gotta love ebay!

So I just picked up a Gibraltar 3 sided curved rack, 12 multi clamps,24 memory locks, 6 pipe clamps and an xhat for $300....... like i said.... gotta love ebay
  2. I

Gibraltar Rack Clamp Alternative

Hey guys... Just wondering if there is a cheaper alternative to the Gibraltar Rack clamps? Would love to add more stuff to the rack but just cant afford them. Also... What are the clamps that hold the T leg to the cross bar?
  3. I

Tama Imperialstar Addons?

Hey guys Im looking for a 10" rack tom to add to my Imperialstar kit except ive run into a problem... I cant find any... Anyone know where I might pick one up or find one comparable?
  4. I

Integrating my feet...

Hey guys, Having a tough time with integrating my feet into my fills using double bass... is there a book or quick lesson i could take a look at to help me out or does anyone have some tips?
  5. I

Tom tuning problem

Hey guys When I was in school, I used the school's drumset for quite a few different things from choir to jazz band. This set had one of the most amazing sounds that ive ever heard in my life. It was a pearl set with Protone heads on it and the under-head muffling system that used a plastic...