Search results

1. D

I'm on a Magazine Cover!

Congratulations my friend! That's awesome. And much deserved.
  2. D

Guitar Center..we all love to hate them...but .............................

This is false. That is illegal. What manufacturers can do is set a minimum price that something can be advertised for, but cannot set a minimum selling price.
  3. D

L80s and Silent Stroke/Super Pad Players, How Do you...?

There is a new update for the EAD10, available as a free download from Yamaha's site. Part of the update are settings that are plug and play with mesh heads and triggers. We had a kit set up in the booth at PASIC and it got rave reviews.
  4. D

Yamaha EAD10

We just launched a new piece of gear that's a new category. There's nothing else out there that does what this does, and it's very cool. For practice, for teaching, if you want to upload video to YouTube this is all you need. There is a lot of video content out there so take a look and hit me...
  5. D

Online shopping and research

I've got a few questions for you, perhaps the members here can help. When you go online to shop for drums or do research, what terminology do you use? Do you shop for a drum set, or a drum kit? A snare, or a snare drum? Do you include the word acoustic in your search? Do you serch for both...
  6. D

New web site from Yamaha

BUENA PARK, Calif. — Yamaha today announced the launch of www.yamahadtx.com, a new website devoted to the company’s DTX electronic drum lineup. Featuring bold graphics and refreshed, updated content, the new site addresses the growing market for electronic drums and highlights the latest DTX...