Search results

1. W

what sort of pedal is this?

hey fellas, just wanting to know what sort of model this pedal is, and what sort of age it would be. thanks! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170390774271&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT i've been desperate for a lefty pedal for over a year, just wanting to know what i can about...
  2. W

Lefty double bass. in AUSTRALIA.

hey guys. this might sound like a bit of a rant... but what the hell is going on!?! i live in australia. Tasmania to be more specific. and honestly.... it's hard enough finding a LEFTY double bass pedal, new OR used, without spending atleast $80-$100 of the righty equivalent. there are none in...
  3. W

yamaha stage custom.

heya guys. i was just wondering what you think about my new yamaha stage custom advantage. it's blue fade, i think. anyhoo, it's damn sexy imo. well. here come the pics.
  4. W

YAMAHA STAGE CUSTOM. new heads?

hey guys, i've been drumming for about 2 and a half years now and i recently bought a yamaha stage custom advantage at my local pawn shop, for about 900 AUSD. and what i was wondering.. i mean, i'm not the best tuner in the world, but i know the drums are cabable of sounding alot better than...