Search results

1. gospelchops

Gibraltar Drum Tuning Dots

I've been browsing different drum head dampeners, and I saw some called Gibraltar Drum Tuning Dots. I was wondering, if anyone has these, or has used them, could you tell me if they're worth it, or should I stick with Moongels? Thanks.
  2. gospelchops

Help With Floor Tom Overtones

Hello everyone. So I have a Coated Ambassador on the top, and a Clear Ambassador on the bottom. I've tried tuning it over, and over. I have had success with getting rid of some of the overtones, but when it is all said and done the tune of the the drum is a little lower than I like. I COULD put...
  3. gospelchops

DW 3000 Single Pedal

Hello everyone. I have a DW 3000 single pedal, and I seem to have problems with the spring action on it. I'm trying to work on my foot speed, but I can't seem to get a good response from it. It just feels like I'm doing all of the work, if you know what I mean. I've tried adjusting the spring...
  4. gospelchops

What about these Dream cymbals?

I'm in the market for some cymbals, and I've been hearing and reading good things about these Dream cymbals. Can anyone verify that these are a good choice? Can they really be compared to that of a Zildjian K? That's a little hard to believe, but I am open to the idea.
  5. gospelchops

White PDP Bass drum head

Hello, everyone I have referred to this site for many things in the past, and I finally decided to join. I would just like to know if anyone can tell me where I might find a white PDP resonant head. I have seen it on a stock photo of the Platinum Series, but I cannot find one ANYwhere. I've...