Search results

1. Clone285051

My Lignum back in action !

Hello, It's been awhile (to say the least .. 1 year), since my last post in 2013. Part of the reason has to do with my job (self-employed plumber) which is as busy as it can get (!). The good news is, that doing so, I can buy myself new stuff from time to time :-). Since 2013, wood-hoops...
  2. Clone285051

Not my playing but a great Lignum artist @ work

Hey guys, I'd like to share this guys playing with you all : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALfDhSVVkPo&fb_source=message Richard Heijerman ... a big drummer in a lot of styles ! And since a few years he has his hands on some awesome Lignum drum kits. Check it out ;). Cheers !
  3. Clone285051

Finally Zoom recordings from my Lignum drums

Hello drumworld :-), As promised (a very while ago) I finally have some recordings with a Zoom-recorder. Friday I had some visitors at my house, Gert Breugelmans (builder of these incredible drums) and Servaas Steurbaut (drummer of the band Cloon) who wanted to check out my set of drums :-)...
  4. Clone285051

Recording Lignum drumkit

Clip 2 can be found here : http://soundcloud.com/kristof-michie...m-custom-drums
  5. Clone285051

New Lignum drum (in progress)

New Lignum drums finished !!! Can I give you 1 more update ? ... I won't promise its the last one :p ! New title .. << ALL THINGS UNDERNEATH my LIGNUM :D >> Today I finally finished work on my setup, regarding positioning and marking everything down onto the carpet. I used to have duct-tape...
  6. Clone285051

New gear for 2010: Tama Star...

PHONIC :D !!! ... and its obvious I want to share the goodness ;). Yesterday the package finally arrived after being stuck at the Belgium foreign customs. Tama's new series of snaredrums are getting more and more available, I got mine from Ebay at a more affordable price than normal...
  7. Clone285051

New here ... pics of my Tama Rockstar and snaredrums !!!

Hello and welcome to my Tama Rockstar kit ! Its the 2003 Custom series with a red mahony laquer finish and the Star-cast mounts. Since then there have been added a lot of stuff (Sabian/Meinl cymbals, Tama hardware, SKB cases). Here are some pics of my latest setup : Specs ...