Search results

1. DrumsTheWord

Flight Of Icarus (Iron Maiden) - Video Drum Lesson & Sheet Music...

Hey drummers! In this free video drum lesson, I want to teach you how to play the song “Flight Of Icarus” by Iron Maiden featuring Nicko McBrain on drums. We all know what an amazing single bass drum foot Nicko McBrain has, and he really shows it off in this song. We have a ton of syncopated...
  2. DrumsTheWord

Animal (Def Leppard) - Video Drum Lesson & Sheet Music...

Hey drummers! In this free video drum lesson, I want to teach you how to play the song “Animal” by Def Leppard featuring Rick Allen on drums. Despite having just the one arm, Rick gives us a varied and relatively busy performance featuring lots of parts of the kit. There were definitely some...
  3. DrumsTheWord

Cast No Shadow (Oasis) - Video Drum Lesson & Sheet Music...

Hey drummers! Here's a new FREE drum lesson teaching the main beats and fills from "Cast No Shadow" by Oasis. I also show you how to play three simplified versionsof the main groove as well. You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation...
  4. DrumsTheWord

Walk Like An Egyptian (The Bangles) - Video Drum Lesson & Sheet Music...

That's very kind of you to say publicly. Thank you for that.
  5. DrumsTheWord

Thank you, Otto. That's very cool of you. As someone who is also sick of being slapped in the face with sales online, I do try to minimise it in my content as much as possible.
  6. DrumsTheWord

Hello, Otto. I agree with your first paragraph. My lessons do not cover the many levels of learning required to play the drums. I focus on teaching specific songs. There are plenty of lessons out there that do what you are saying, but I have chosen to focus on learning songs. My spam like...
  7. DrumsTheWord

Hey drummers! Here's a new FREE drum lesson teaching the main drum beat from "Walk Like An Egyptian" by The Bangles. I also show you how to play two simplified versions as well. You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my...
  8. DrumsTheWord

Love Shack (B-52's) - Video Drum Lesson & Sheet Music...

Hey drummers! Here's a new FREE drum lesson teaching "Love Shack" by B-52's. You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  9. DrumsTheWord

When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman (Dr Hook) - Video Drum Lesson & Sheet Music...

Hey drummers! Here's a new FREE drum lesson teaching "When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman" by Dr Hook... You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  10. DrumsTheWord

Rat Trap (Boomtown Rats) - Video Drum Lesson & Sheet Music...

Hey drummers! Here's a new FREE drum lesson teaching "Rat Trap" by Boomtown Rats. You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  11. DrumsTheWord

Kayleigh (Marillion) - Free video drum lesson...

Hey drummers! New FREE drum lesson teaching "Kayleigh" by Marillion. You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  12. DrumsTheWord

Give Me One Reason (Tracy Chapman) - Free video drum lesson...

Hey drummers! New FREE drum lesson teaching "Give Me One Reason" by Tracy Chapman You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  13. DrumsTheWord

Waterloo Sunset (The Kinks) - Free video drum lesson...

Hey drummers! New FREE drum lesson teaching "Waterloo Sunset" by The Kinks. You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  14. DrumsTheWord

Rocket Queen (Guns N' Roses) - Free video drum lesson...

Hey drummers! New FREE drum lesson teaching "Rocket Queen" by Guns N' Roses, featuring some classic Adler licks and grooves! You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys...
  15. DrumsTheWord

In These Arms (Bon Jovi) - Video drum lesson CLIP...

Hey drummers! New lesson teaching "In These Arms" by Bon Jovi, featuring some cool triplet licks! You can purchase and watch the preview for the full lesson HERE Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  16. DrumsTheWord

Fox On The Run (Sweet) - Free video drum lesson...

Hey drummers! New FREE drum lesson teaching "Fox On The Run" by Sweet featuring THAT big drum fill! :) You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  17. DrumsTheWord

Love Story (Taylor Swift) - Video drum lesson CLIP...

Hey drummers! Here's a clip from a new drum lesson teaching "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, featuring some fancy orchestration and tom work! You can purchase and watch the preview for the full lesson HERE Let me know what you guys think... Rob
  18. DrumsTheWord

Sun Hits The Sky (Supergrass) - Free video drum lesson...

Hey drummers! New FREE drum lesson teaching "Sun Hits The Sky" by Supergrass, featuring Kieth Moo....err, Danny Goffey on drums! You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you guys...
  19. DrumsTheWord

I'm Coming Out (Diana Ross) - Free video drum lesson...

Hey drummers! Here's a new free video drum lesson teaching you how to play that CLASSIC drum intro from "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross. You can watch the full lesson on YouTube here... Video And you can download the free PDF drum notation from my website here... Notation Let me know what you...
Back