Search results

1. drummergirlgina

We just charted on iTunes! Update: #1 on Amazon!

Outstanding! Congratulations!
  2. drummergirlgina

My latest: Bad Bunny, “Monaco”

Hope y’all like this! HMU!
  3. drummergirlgina

One More in a Hispanic Flavor!

I wanted to post one more video here for the weekend. I hope you enjoy it, and I would love to hear your comments! G
  4. drummergirlgina

It’s been a minute!…

Wow, I have been so busy playing gigs that I have not had time to post anything in quite some time. I thought I would take an opportunity to put the last two “shorts“ up here for y’all to see. The first one is a collaboration With “Shaney Poo”, who is an up-and-coming hip-hop artist. Both of...
  5. drummergirlgina

Taylor Hawkins

I can’t believe it’s already been a little over a year since we’ve lost Taylor Hawkins. The @Foofightersofficial, just released this new song “Rescued” and announced a new album coming soon. This part of the song is just the beginning. And, you can already hear how much emotion was put into it...
  6. drummergirlgina

I had to do another one!

yes i do have videos of me playing live, i play with a funk band, rock band and church service every single weekend, so even there i have some diverse style every week. i can post some of those as well, i’ve posted these short videos for the last 2Years because i primarily have a following on...
  7. drummergirlgina

I had to do another one!

thanks!
  8. drummergirlgina

I had to do another one!

totally understand what you’re saying here! yeah i’ve gotten comments before about being to busy on the track, which is something I would never do live or unless told to “ let loose” but social media and only have roughly 30seconds on these videos is why i put more in there that i wouldn’t...
  9. drummergirlgina

Tribute to Selena!

This is my tribute to Selena on the 28th anniversary of her passing. Not sure why, but this one is blowing up! https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRc2TKCN/
  10. drummergirlgina

Recording our first album!

@JimmyM , thanks! Steve Albini only works with tape. That’s the sound we really wanted. He agreed to take us on.
  11. drummergirlgina

A little shot of us at Electrical Audio Studio, with Steve Albini.
  12. drummergirlgina

This is why I play the way that I do.

I thought this was a pretty cool way to explain why I play the way that I do. I don’t follow a specific drummer but, I pull bits from Gadd, Colaiuta, and locals. So, when a song I play isn’t like the original recording on my IG, it’s because I’m adding what I feel. Follow me to see what I mean...
  13. drummergirlgina

Today’s video…!

Thanks @JimmyM ! I appreciate everyone’s opinion. It helps me become a better musician. I’m glad people appreciate what I do. I hope it attracts some attention, one of these days!🤞🏼
  14. drummergirlgina

I am headed to Chicago to Electrical Audio Studio this weekend to record our band’s (BLAS) first album, with Steve Albini! Watch the video. Wish me luck! Any advice, anyone? @bermuda
  15. drummergirlgina

Today’s video…!

@Benthedrummer Thanks for the input. I can appreciate that. I guess I was just showing my interpretation of what I would do.
  16. drummergirlgina

I had to do another one!

@SpazApproved Thank you!
  17. drummergirlgina

I had to do another one!

Love this album by @kaliuchis. This song is “Fantasy” and I got to use my new Roland SPD-sx Pro. Give me your thoughts! https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR7upWRu/
  18. drummergirlgina

Throwing it back today!

Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!!!
  19. drummergirlgina

Today’s video…!

I’ve been loving this album Red Moon In Venus, by Kaliuchis. Especially the song, “Endlessly”! Share your thoughts !
  20. drummergirlgina

Throwing it back today!

My version of “Nocturnal” by @disclosure and @theweekend.
Back