Search results

1. T

HiHat stand slow opening

Hello, I have feeling like my hi-hat stand is opening little bit slower as it used to. Like its not opening in moment when I release the foot pedal but a little bit after. I think I have Basix HH 600-V3 Hi-Hat stand Can someone recommend me what I should do?
  2. T

Limbs endurance

I have played it today and my arms were in pain maybe after three rounds of one half of song. I think its going better Im focusing more now on playing with wrists.
  3. T

Limbs endurance

I will see if Im going to make a video Also will look on that death grip I think I am using more my whole arms in that part, not fingers Or should I try use more wrists? Thanks to all of you for now
  4. T

Limbs endurance

Hello 👋 I want to ask for an advice. Im trying to play song Brianstorm by Arctic Monkeys and my biceps are in pain after a few seconds. I had a problem with a hihat part but I worked on my technique and my hands are more relaxed now. Sometimes its a problem but I can handle better the hihat...
  5. T

Other people ruining my passion

Thanks for advice I will try both
  6. T

Yes Im trying to learn some interesting patterns on toms now But Im also playing basic beat a lot and just adding details on hat or snare. Im playing double bass often and trying new bass paterns. Also thanks for sharing your experience. Its helping me to see that Im not alone in this.
  7. T

Im happy for you. This is showing me that I can find someone who understands me.
  8. T

I will write this down. Thanks
  9. T

I will write this down. Thanks
  10. T

Yes! Im now doing hand speed chalange for a whole month. Then I want to get back to moller because I have to get it to perfection. I have a lot of gaps in technique But Im working on it for a few months So we will see But I need more technique practice for sure.
  11. T

I am considering that I will ask some of them what is their favorite song and then will show them drums. Im sure it will be some of songs that have easy repeating beats.
  12. T

I can put polystyrene into window or some muffling but then there will be darkness and I dont want to have light on all the time. Even with some muffling around a window they will still hear some beats that sounds same so they will still say the things :D But Yes Im planning to do big sound...
  13. T

They are not discouraging me but sometimes I have feeling they wish I stop playing forever. Maybe its only a feeling but all this is fuel for me to get better and show them that im practicing for a reason and they will see the results. I gave up on drums for many times because of lazyness, bad...
  14. T

I have read everything and Im thankful to everyone. I was ignoring this comments for long time but now it hit me hard and I dont know why. Everytime they said something I felt something but I was ignoring it and in the end it was pushing me to practice more. But when it happened yesterday I was...
  15. T

Hello there 👋 this is unusual topic, maybe not, dont really know. I need to hear wise words and maybe some experiences from other people. I play drums for a few years and I had once stopped playing. In a few months it will be a year since I got back to drums and decided to go for it. From my...
  16. T

Is Dixon Artisan 14×6.5in Ash Snare – Celestial Black Burst good in lower tunings?

I hope it really sounds like that and sound its not edited.
  17. T

Is Dixon Artisan 14×6.5in Ash Snare – Celestial Black Burst good in lower tunings?

Hello I want to ask if someone have experience with this snare. If yes I found a video with higher tuning so its good for jazz. I want to ask how its doing in lower tunings? If I want to play rock with it I need some lower tunes. Can you help me? If you have some video it would help me a lot...
  18. T

Is it bad for acoustic?

Thanks a lot for help I will give it sound test with snare and step by step with every part of drums. Dont know when I start but when I will have troubles I will let you know
Back