Search results

1. Toad

Barriemore Barlow

Re: Any Barriemore Barlow fans out there? Yessir I was a Jethro Tull fan when their first album came out. Always loved the drumming in Jethro Tull. Awesome. I used to listen to those early albums over and over. I thoroughly enjoyed the article linked to at the bottom of that Wikipedia page...
  2. Toad

Recording cheaply - pc versus digital recorder?

Before I get to my question, some background... For years I've been using $50 cassette tape recorders to record myself playing drums to the stereo. They're a little step up from the tiny cassette "voice" recorders. I use 4 mics (1 for each bass drum and 2 overheads). I got them all running into...
  3. Toad

Speed King Pedals is all I know!

I'm an old timer lol, and all I've ever played on was Speed King pedals. Reason being when I was a kid and played I bought Speed Kings because: there was no leather strap to break, they said Ludwig on them, they were called Speed King (sounded cool) and I didn't know anything else. Due to the...
  4. Toad

GIF image for an avatar?

Yes, I agree that animated GIF's can be annoying. For me, the crappy ones are highly annoying and there are approximately one zillion crappy ones on the internet. :-)
  5. Toad

EC1 Clear over Genera Resonant on toms?

Hi everybody, I have two quick questions. On the toms of my Mapex QR (basswood) I've tried various combinations of: Batter - Evans G1's, G2's Coated, Remo Ebony Ambassadors, Coated Ambassadors, Powerstroke 3 Clear and Powerstroke 3 Coated, and the original UX heads. Resonant - Evans...
  6. Toad

GIF image for an avatar?

If it's one you really like, I might be able to fix it for you. I made mine from scratch, lol.
Back