Search results

1. D

Regal Tip out of business?

What a total shame! I was sending emails back and forth with Carol. It says on their Website to contact them. I started in August and received a response only after sending 2 more emails asking "What's going on?" I got a reply from Carol stating that she will look in to the inventory of a...
  2. D

Well, I'm glad to hear that. At least it shows a little bit light. However, I wonder if they're only going to produce certain models in hopes of gaining revenue and "up production" and models or it will remain this way for as long as they can sustain? I guess the frustration comes from no...
  3. D

http://www.regaltip.com/news So, if you go to the Regal Tip page, under the "news" tab it says to contact Carol Calato to find out status and availability. This was posted at the beginning of the year. I'm sure I'm not the only who'd noticed it. So I've sent three (3) email to the provided email...
  4. D

It's certainly a shame. I've been calling call, sending emails, ask my local music store about what's going on. No one seems to have answers. I notice that some models are available on the RT website for, what I assume is, direct purchase. However, the selection is very limited. Which leads me...
  5. D

Thank you for, what I consider, very kind words. Yes! I love Regal Tip Rock X sticks. I would love to get my hands on them again!
  6. D

"There you go? Call them?" I've been calling......I've sent emails. No one picks up and no one replies to emails.... It would be interesting to know if Carol fills this gentleman's request. On the website, as I said, there are less than a handful of models to choose from. I'd doubt the model he...
  7. D

If it is indeed the case that you can buy direct, which I'm having doubts about, there are only less than a handful of models to choose from. Also, for them not to have contact with their dealers/customers is very bad business. No email responses. No one picks up the phone. Facebook page seems...
Back